Markus trades trend reversals.
Markus does not use:
- history fitting
All deals have stop loss and take profit.
Closing is performed by SL, TP or a reversal signal.
- StartHour - trading start time
- StopHour - trading stop time
- SL - stop loss
- TP - take profit
- MaxRisk - lot calculation in 0.01 - 1.0 format, where 0.01 corresponds to 0.01 of the standard lot per each $1 000. If 0.0, then the fixed lot (Lot) is used
- Lot - fixed lot size (if MaxRisk is 0.0)
No new deals are performed outside of the StartHour-StopHour time interval, while existing ones are still tracked.
- USD account
- Virtual hosting (VPS)
- ECN broker with fast execution.
Before launching the EA, check your broker's time zone and change trading time if necessary.
The default parameters are optimized for EURUSD H4.
After exceeding a risk, the Martingale is disabled but the lot is calculated by the aggressive equation till the first profitable trade. After receiving a profit, MM returns to its initial state.
If MaxRisk=0, Martin is disabled.
Added the Parabolic parameters for more precise optimization.