Exp TickSniper DEMO
This Expert Advisor catches quick movements of the price of a currency pair and opens positions in the movement direction.
The functionality is the same with the MetaTrader 4 version. It includes stop loss, take profit and a system of averaging.
- Monitoring of the accounts working with the system.
- The full version of the system MT5: Exp-TickSniper MT5 FULL.
- The full version of the system MT4: Exp-TickSniper .
Note: You can install the system on 1 currency pair - USDJPY on a live account, or any pair on a demo account.
The strategy tester is not suitable for testing this Expert Advisor! Due to some technical reasons it must be checked in real time only.
The system is based on the speed of ticks in MetaTrader 4 - MetaTrader 5. The system automatically determines the levels for placing orders, the speed of ticks coming and the distance for additional orders and for trailing the profit.
- OnlyModify - the function that allows the Expert Advisor to work in the mode of tracking the current position without opening new ones.
- Timeope - the period in milliseconds that is used for checking the signals of the Expert Advisor. The greater is the value, the more often the signals are generated and the lower quality they have.
- DistanceTickSpred - the number of spreads the price should go during Timeope time for the Expert Advisor to generate a signal.
- TakeProfitTickSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for placing a general Take Profit for all positions.
- DistanceAverageSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for placing additional orders relative to the main position.
- TrailingStopaTickSpred - the number of spreads of the currency pair for trailing the profit. Once the position profit becomes greater than or equal to TrailingStopaTickSpred (in points), the system starts trailing the stop loss. At that, the take profit is zeroized.
- LotsMartin - increasing the volume of the next additional deal according to the Martingale principle.
Lots (0.01 .........) - setting a fixed lot for all deals.
This parameter sets a volume for all deals. The lot is fixed and applied to all deals. You need to check with your broker the minimum permissible lot for opening a trade.
DynamicLot (true - false), LotBalancePcnt (in percentage of the free margin).
These parameters are intended for adjusting the automatic calculation and setting the lot depending on the free margin size. You can find more information in the article Autolot (calculation of lot on the basis of the current balance).
Working time of the Expert Advisor
OpenHour (in hours), OpenMinute (in minutes), CloseHour (in hours), CloseMinute (in minutes).
These parameters are used for adjusting the time range of the Expert Advisor operation. At that, this range affects only opening new positions. The trailing stop and breakeven functions work regardless of the range.
For example, you want the Expert Advisor to trade only from 2 p.m. to 6.35 p.m. Then the parameters will look like:
OpenHour= 14, OpenMinute=0, CloseHour=18, CloseMinute =35.
Deals will be performed from 14:00 to 18:35; all the rest of time the signals of the strategy will be ignored.
Stop Loss of a Deal
StopLoss (0...) in points.
This parameter is a stop loss for each position. It is specified as the number of points lost. Once it is reached, the position is closed by the server. 0 - the parameter is disabled; and the stop loss will be equal to 0.
This parameter should be set to no less than the minimum allowed value on your server. Otherwise, the Expert Advisor will give error 130.
- Before purchasing, please download the demo version and attach it to a demo or real account with USDJPY. Check performance capabilities of the system on your broker's server.
- The EA works not on all brokers! It depends on the speed of quotes in the terminal. You can download the demo version.
- The EA does not work on accounts with commissions. A commission can eat up the whole profit. Zero spread is prohibited for the system.
- The EA is tested on a floating spread. The system can work incorrectly on fixed spread!
- The tester has a fixed spread. So, tester and real trading results may differ.
- The EA operation is based on spread increase or decrease, as well as quote rate. Therefore, the results may be different at different brokers.
- The EA uses averaging and stop loss. Averaging triggers in every 50 spreads from the previous position. Stop loss = 250 spreads.
- This is a scalper EA: trades may be closed within the range of 1 - 8 888 888 888 pips.
- Recommended deposit: minimum of $100 per 0.01, but we recommend $1,000 per 0.01 lots.
- While testing the EA on your broker's server, make sure that your deposit can withstand the average annual symbol price movement.
- Re-invest your funds, withdraw your profits in time and manage your money.
- Forex is a risky business. Make sure to learn the basics before you start trading.
- The EA is fully automated.
- A small deposit leads to a huge drawdown.
Global update 2017
- Improved the signal detection system. Fully revised the algorithm for obtaining signals.
- Fully revised the function for determining the average spread. Changed the default value of the TimeToCheckAverageSpread parameter to 80000 (80 seconds) for determining the average spread
Note: During the first TimeToCheckAverageSpread/1000 seconds the EA does not trade, but collects information!
This done to average the floating spread of your broker and to avoid false signals during significant fluctuations in the spread values.
This option is disabled for fixed spreads.
- The DistanceMANUAL parameter has been renamed to AverageDistanceMANUAL;
- Updated the calculation of averaging and the MaxOrders parameter for hedging accounts.
- Algorithm for signal calculations will be disabled when the trading time (Time Traiding) is disabled in order to increase the testing speed of the EA.
- Modified the TrailingStep parameter. If TrailingStep =0, the TrailingStep = TrailingStop.
This means that the trailing stop modification step will be equal to the trailing stop level in spreads.
- Removed timer from the EA code, due to the unstable operation of the timer.
- When using trading by time, the calculation of the signals logic is stopped at non-trading time in order to increase the algorithm operation speed.
- Added the ReverseSignal parameter - reverses the strategy signals when enabled.
Note: When enabled, the МА filter is also reversed
- Added the Magic parameter (Other Settings block) - default values is -1 (for maintaining old positions without magic). If there are no existing positions, you may use a unique magic number.
- Added the CloseByMa parameter - when this parameter and the MA filter are used, the positions opened not based on the MA trend will be close
Note: if the position has averaging positions open, those positions will not be closed.
- Added support for rouble accounts for calculation of the automatic lot in DynamicLot
- Added parameter to manually set the distance for the TimeOpen signal:
DistanceTickMANUAL - set the signal distance in points.
DistanceTickMANUAL has a higher priority than DistanceTickSpred
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog: https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/687140
Moved the technical information on the strategy to the Strategy block. Its details are not disclosed. This block helps in studying the market and subsequent signals
Added support for the EA operation on the Brazilian market.
Added automated calculation of commission and swap in the Trailing Stop and Breakeven functions.
Now Trailing Stop will only trigger when the position covers charged commission.
Improved the operation of trailing stop and stop loss modification.
Added parameter SaveTPafterTrailingStop - save the take profit when modifying the trailing stop
Version 16.998 - 2016.04.05
Fixed the error of determining the spread Min Max
Version 16.997 - 2016.03.28
Added the step parameter for the trailing stop - TrailingStep
Added the Rounding parameter:
Without rounding - place stop orders without rounding
To 1 digit - rounding to 1 digit. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23450
To 2 digits - rounding by 2 digits. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23400
Version 16.996 - 2016.02.19
Added the parameters:
MaxSpreadToNotTrade - maximum allowed spread. When exceeded trading is disabled
MinSpreadToNotTrade - minimum allowed spread. When exceeded trading is disabled
AveragingbyFilterMA - place an averaging order, only if the MA filter shows the same direction as the trade direction
(If the EA needs to open an averaging order and the MA is above the buy price, the averaging order is not opened).
Added the Autolot selection mode.
TypeAutolot= 1 Autolot is calculated based on the current balance
TypeAutolot= 2 Autolot is calculated based on the current free margin
Version 16.992 - 2015.12.23
Added automatic detection of the order filling type.
Version 16.991 - 2015.12.17
Set the default to MaxOrders = 5. The maximum number of averagings for the position = 5.
Version 16.979 - 2015.11.23
New parameter Slippage - slippage in points during trade opening. If a server returns a requote on a signal, the trade will be skipped.
New parameter CloseAllTradesbyOutofTime - all trades positions will be closed at the end of the trading time with Times options used.
Version 16.804 - 2015.08.05
ShowInfo=true - show an information block on the chart
Added a trend filter.
Algorithm for determining a trend - location of MA relative to the price.
The MA period parameter is included in PeriodFilterMa settings.
MA is determined by TF = M1
This fill policy means that an order can be executed only with the specified volume. If the required volume for a given financial instrument is currently unavailable in the market, the order will not be executed. The required volume can be filled using several offers currently available in the market.
This means that a trade will be executed with the maximum volume available in the market within the value indicated in the order. In case entire order volume is not available in the market at the moment, a partial fulfillment is possible, but any portion that cannot be filled immediately is canceled.
This fill policy is used for market, Limit and Stop Limit orders and only in the Market Execution and Exchange Execution modes. In case of partial filling a market or Limit order with remaining volume is not canceled but processed further.
When a Stop Limit order triggers, a relevant Limit order will be placed with the Return fill policy.
MinTimebeforenextAverage = 5; // Min Time in minutes for next step for averaging
The minimum number of minutes until the next opening of an Averaging order! Useful for large candlesticks. Thus, we set a limit for the next order opening in minutes.
Modification of the Stop Loss at a new spread every specified amount of seconds.
This allows you to modify the Stop Loss for a new spread.
The value of at least 10 seconds is recommended, so that you are not banned by your broker for frequent stop loss midifications.
If 0, the option is disabled.
This modification is disabled when your position reaches breakeven.
Added new averaging parameters:
DistanceAverageSpred_Koef = Koef to next step for averaging
- set spread increase/decrease ratio for trade averaging from the initial DistanceAverageSpred value.
DistanceAverageSpred_Koef = 2, DistanceAverageSpred = 50: the first averaging trade is performed at the distance of 50 current spreads. The second one is performed at the distance of 100 current spreads!
DistanceAverageSpred_Diferent = steps for averaging separated by commas
- set averaging values in spreads separated by comma.
"10,20,50,50,20,10" means that the first averaging trade is performed at the distance of 10 current spreads, the second one - 20 spreads, the third one - 50, etc.
If three values of "10,20,30" are specified, all trade distances after the third trade are equal to 30.
Added open parameters for manual setting:
TakeProfitMANUAL = TakeProfit 0 - Autoset
DistanceMANUAL = Distance of Averaging 0 - Autoset
TrailingStopaMANUAL = Distance TrallingStop 0 - Autoset
StopLossMANUAL = StopLoss 0 - Autoset
LevelWLossMANUAL and LevelProfitMANUAL
If you want to set fixed values, for example, for a stop loss, you may set StopLossMANUAL = 1 000 points.
Or if you want to set fixed values of the averaging distance, you may set DistanceMANUAL = 100 points.
Significantly increased the speed of the EA testing in the strategy tester.
Fixed too long stop loss received during a too high spread leap (if the spread is increased 10 times, the stop loss is too big).
Fixes reported bugs.
Added the info panel to the chart the EA is launched at.
Displayed signal volume and power.
- Forced Modification of SL\TP in Market Trade
- Comments To Open Orders
- Use trade sounds
Fixed errors reported by users.
Added forced attempt of Stop Loss modification when opening a deal.
Fixed variable "Maximum number of orders for averaging".
In case of any error from the server, a comment is added in the Log.
- Maximum number of orders during averaging.
- Stop loss of every next deal is calculated on the basis of the open price of the last order instead of the current price.
- Signals and variables of arrays containing signals are reset on start and every new day.
- Signals are now detect only at non-rollback movements in the same direction.
- PercentDDMAX - maximum drawdown of account equity at which the EA will start skipping signals for new trades.
- NoNewPosition_below_MarginLevel - minimum margin in percentage at which the EA can make trades. If the margin falls below this value, the EA will skip new signals.
- SecondsSleepEaAfterClose - sleep period in seconds. For the specified time after the last deal the EA will skip new signals.
Once a position becomes profitable, its stop loss is moved to breakeven.
The last deal and the timeframe are considered for averaging. Only one averaging can be used on 1 bar.
If a position is closed with a loss, it will start with initial lot.
- SpreadToNotTrade - spread limit. If the spread exceeds this value, new deals won't be opened. 0 means the option is disabled.
- PercentDDMAX - maximum drawdown by all symbols of the current account. If this value is reached, new deals will not be opened using signals. An exception is averaging deals.
- StoplossTickSpred - number of spreads for the stop loss.
When using initial trailing stop and a set of signals for modifying the stop loss, the initial stop loss is reset and the TrailingStop function starts working instead.
To decrease the number of requests sent to the server, the parameters accept the current spread value only when the main deal is performed.
The EA is best suited for working at VPS server.