FxGlow Retrace Pulse
This unique indicator detects retracement signals from confirmed price breakout.
A retracement zone is calculated using price action, volatility and overbought/oversold filters.
To achieve more accurate trading, please use this tool in addition or support to the system you are using. This tool will perform better if combined to the right strategy.
To further boost the efficiency of this tool, you can combine this to FxGlow Phase Index
You can check the strategy on this video link: https://youtu.be/cRyBGMV_Ugg
Use an alternate Exit Strategy by Combining to FxGlow Zone Barrier
You can check the strategy on this video link https://youtu.be/GW_r0VytxiY?t=53s
- Detects confirmed retracement signals
- Signals give low risk opportunities to enter the market
- DOES NOT Repaint
- DOES NOT Recalculate
- Signals on CLOSE of Bar
- Works in ALL pairs
- Works in ALL timeframes
- Can be used for Expert Advisors
- Implements Popup, Email, Push Notification and Sound Alerts
- Signal - the number of bars used to calculate the signals
- Sentiment - the number of bars used to calculate the market sentiment
- Maximum History Bars - the maximum number of past bars used
- Display Retrace Zone - Show/Hide retracement zone shading
- Activate Alert Box - Enable/Disable MT4 popup alert
- Activate Email Alert - Enable/Disable alerts send via email
- Activate Push Notification - Enable/Disable alerts send through your smart phone
- Activate Sound Alerts - Enable/Disable audible alerts
- Sound Alert File Name - file name of sound to be played
How to use
- Retracement Zone = The area in which the indicator will scan for confirmed price breakout
- Signal = The confirmed breakout
This indicator is a manual trading tool that can be used in many ways.
To test its effectiveness to your current trading systems, please take time to Test the Free DEMO first.
Changed some input names
Added the buffer index number on the "About" section for developer purposes