- Comments (1)
All MT5 TimeFrames CCI
This indicator is based on the classical indicator CCI (Commodity Channel Index) and will be helpful for those who love and know how to use not a visual but digital representation of the indicator. All MT5 TimeFrames CCI indicator shows values from each time frames:
- M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M10, M12, M15, M20, M30, H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, H12, D1, W1, AND MN1.
You will be able to change the main input parameters for each CCI for every TF.
Example for M1
- sTF1___ = "M1";
- Period1 = 13;
- Price1 = PRICE_CLOSE.
- OverboughtLevel = 100; - Overbought Level (all TFs) for CCI
- OversoldLevel = -100; - Oversold Level (all TFs) for CCI
- aColor = clrAqua; - Color for TFs labels
- wColor = clrWhite; - Color for digital CCI values
- When you change currency pair for the opened chart you have to wait couple second (Next Tick)for recalculation.
- Before using this indicator you have to open all charts (all TFs) for the current currency pairs.