EmoGuardian helps you manage your emotions and avoid impulsive trading. It can also be used to impose limits on the trading operations taken by EAs.
Attention: since this EA is a utility, it won't work on the strategy tester.
Complete, detailed manual at this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/753194
- Set a minimum equity level in the account currency
- Set a maximum equity level in the account currency
- Set a max loss per day in currency
- Set a max gain per day in currency
- Set a max loss per day in percentage
- Set a max gain per day in percentage
- Customize when the day starts
- Define a max open volume per position
- define a max daily volume
- Limi the number of open lots opened at the same time
- Define the max. number of trades per day
- Impose a maximum number of consecutive losers
- Impose a max. open risk per trade
- Impose a max. open risk per symbol
Define up to 3 different time ranges. For each time range you can impose:
- a max loss in the account currency
- a max number of trades
- a break after a limit is hit, during the break trade won't be allowed
Finally the Emo-Guardian allows also to create signature trades that will be interpreted as emergency signals. This will allow you to close all positions and kill all EA from your mobile, even if you run the EA on a VPS server.
Emo-Guardian is an ongoing project that will grow over time and provide more and more options to manage risk according to your needs. Customers requests and feedbacks will be highly considered and will result in implementations of more features to the EA.