You can get notifications to your phone from time to time. You do not have to worry about server being out of order or about MetaTrader not working.
Heartbeat (default: Disabled) – how often a message should be sent to your phone.
Notification (default: "MT5 is working on @A") – message content. Wildcards:
- "@A": Account Number (e.g: "MT5 is working on @A")
- "@B": Account Balance (e.g: "Balance: @B on @A")
- "@E": Account Equity (e.g: "Balance: @E on @A")
- "@S": Symbol (e.g: "Expert is working on @S")
"@T": Time Frame (e.g: "Expert is working on @S (TimeFrame: @T)")
Control Panel (default: True) – define if the panel is visible or not
Status (default: True) – status of the indicator: visible or not (bottom right of the chart)
Status Color (default: Black) – color of a status text
- Hide the panel: Shift+H
- Show the panel: Shift+S
- MetaTrader 4 or 5 application on you phone.
- MetaTrader 5 Build 1035 or higher on your computer.
- Set these on your computer in MetaTrader:
- Tools -> Options -> Notifications -> check in 'Enable Push Notifications'.
- Tools -> Options -> Notifications -> set your 'MetaQuotes ID'