INDICATORS:- The expert will analyze two Standard Moving Averages (MA1/ buy only and MA2/ sell only).
If bid is GREATER THAN MA1 (whether the closing price of the last closed candle is less or greater than MA1), the expert must first close sell (if sell position exist) and then open buy (if buy position isn’t there already).
If bid is LESS THAN MA2 (whether the closing price of the last closed candle is greater or less than MA2), the expert must first close buy (if buy position exist) and then open sell (if sell isn’t there already).
DASHBOARD: Lot/ Size, SL, TP, settings MA1 and MA2.
Type of execution of orders: Market. Type of the accounting of a position: hedging.
The expert analyzes and trades only on that asset and timeframe on which chart it is established.
(1) One-line Simple Moving Average Cross (indicator)
(2) Signal intra-bar (on cross/ not on close)
(3) Allow multiple signals per bar / BUT only one position/ entry in the same direction - reject/ deny subsequent signals
(5) Attach StopLoss & Limit Orders (gtc)
(6) Support reversals (stop and reverse/ allow opposite entry with opposing direction, no hedging) i.e. Buy positions are closed/ reversed by sell signals and sell signals are closed/ reversed by buy signals
(7) Cancel all working orders on entries, on close & on reversals
(8) Make applicable to cfds, forex, indices, stocks ...
(9) Use any time-frame of chart where deployed
(10) Stop and revere (rule 6) & reject/ deny subsequent signals once a position already exist (rule 4); apply to positions regardless of how/ when/ where a current position was opened.