I have some indicators that have some issues I'd like resolved, as follows:
I have multiple indicators I use to send me alerts/ notifications (see attached files).
However, I have the following problems with it:
1) When I have more than 1 indicator on a chart, I don't get alerts from any indicator. I only get alerts if I only have 1 indicator on the chart.
2) Even though I have each indicator set to give me alerts from various time frames via the 'visualization' tab, I seem to only receive alerts of the time frame that's active. For example:
- I attach the indicator on the chart
- I set alert to be pop up and push notification
- I set the visualisation to M1 and H1
- if I leave my chart on M15, I do not get alerts consistently
- I have to leave my chart on M1 to get M1 alerts, and H1 to get H1 alerts
- as such, I miss when things happens on other time frames since I can only be on 1 active time frame at a time
The work that I'd like help with getting done is as follows:
- have all indicators reliably me alerts - both as a pop up on screen and push notification- have ability to have multiple indicators on the same chart that do not interfere with each other's functionality/ ability to send alerts- have the indicators reliably send me alerts regardless of the current active time frame of the chart