1. The idea of the trading system is as follows: Each day market entries are performed when price hits user defined x pips above (for long) or below (for short) against y, price at user defined reference time xx : xx hours (broker server time).
2. Reference time : xx:xx hours (broker server time) : User defined to allow price y to be set , e.g. y = price at 16:00.
3. Trading Signals:
4. Positions are closed : When SL, TP or breakeven SL hit.
5. Positions are opened at the market
price, when buy / sell stop order is hit. The Expert Advisor is to be tested using operations inside the bar (tick by tick data
6. Additional filters for opening a position:
Reenter trade after stoploss:
Reenter trade after
breakeven stop is hit:
Max spread - user defined in pips
7. Order lot calculation :
3 separate positions opened at user defined lotsize for each position, e.g. Position 1 - a lots, Position 2 - b lots, Position 3 - c
8. Stop loss :
9. Close by Take Profit — User defined TP 1, TP 2, TP 3 (in pips)
10. Management of open positions and pending orders -
11. Provide source code