• Get access

Close All trades EA on target

2020.02.13 Experts

Job finished

Execution time 6 days
Feedback from customer
My first time buying a freelance jod, but not the last Big thanks!! Recommended
Feedback from employee
Thank you. The best customer on the mql. Recommended Strongly.

Specification

Hi,

Can somebody help  me with a small EA:

The EA should be for MT4. Its going to be used with other EA and manual trades.

The function of the EA

Option to set a daily/weekly/monthly or NoTimeSet target, both Profit and Loss
Option to set Equity P/L and closed P/L in % or amount 
When target is reached all open trades should be closed  and deactivate the trading functions for the all EA on the account.

And option to use Trail Target before close all

It should also have a "manual CloseAll" option so I can set it to "true" i properties at any time to close all

Exampel1.

Setting:
Profit target +5%
Max DD -3%
Time: Week

if +2% closed profit and open trades reach +3% profit = total +5% => Close All trades and and deactivate the trading functions

Or

if +2% closed profit and open trades reach -5%  DD = total -3% => Close All trades and and deactivate the trading functions              


Exampel2. Trail Target

Setting:

TrailTargetBy 2%

Profit target +5% (at 5% trail by 2%, that is if it goes to 6% and back down to 4% CloseAll)
Max DD -3%
Time: NoTimeLimit

if +2% closed profit and open trades reach +3% profit = total +5% => Start trail, if all trades close by other conditions and target is reached  deactivate the trading functions  

Or

if +2% closed profit and open trades reach -5%  DD = total -3% => Close All trades and and deactivate the trading functions     


Any suggestions on improvements is appreciated 


Automatic placement date should be shown on chart, and the rest of the information in attached picture and example below

                  "\n-------------------------------------------------"+

                  "\nStart Balance : " + StartBalance +

                  "\nAccount Balance : " + AccountBalance() +

                  "\nStart Date : " + Year1 + "-" + Mounth1 + "-" + Day1 + 

                  "\nAccount Equity : " + AccountEquity() +

                  "\nOpen PnL(€) : " + AccountProfit() + "€" +

                  "\nOpen PnL(%) : " + DoubleToString(OpenPnLProc,2) + "%" +

                  "\nAcumulated PnL(€) : " + AcumulatedPnLeur + "€" +

                  "\nAcumulated PnL(%) : " + DoubleToString(AcumulatedPnLproc,2) + "%" +

                  "\nMax Draw Down Percentage : -" + MaxDDPercentage + "%" +

                  "\nProfit Percentage Target : " + ProfitPercentageTarget + "%"  );



If possible also news-filter option

If possible i would like to have the option to allow trades again after a certain time have gone 

 

I also want to have the mq4-file in the delivery

Responded

1
Developer 1
2020.02.13
Rating
1
(1)
Projects
2
50%
Arbitration
2
0% / 100%
Overdue
1
50%
Working
2
Developer 2
2020.02.13
Rating
5
(2)
Projects
5
0%
Arbitration
2
0% / 100%
Overdue
3
60%
Working
3
Developer 3
2020.02.13
Rating
5
(46)
Projects
53
57%
Arbitration
9
0% / 89%
Overdue
15
28%
Busy
4
Developer 4
2020.02.14
Rating
5
(23)
Projects
25
64%
Arbitration
0
Overdue
4
16%
Free
5
Developer 5
2020.02.14
Rating
5
(3)
Projects
3
33%
Arbitration
0
Overdue
1
33%
Busy
6
Developer 6
2020.02.14
Rating
4.93
(141)
Projects
184
44%
Arbitration
10
40% / 20%
Overdue
6
3%
Loaded
7
Developer 7
2020.02.14
Rating
4.93
(57)
Projects
94
28%
Arbitration
35
31% / 26%
Overdue
19
20%
Busy

Project information

Budget
30 - 50 USD
VAT (25%): 7.5 - 12.5 USD
Total: 37.5 - 62.5 USD
For the developer
27 - 45 USD
Deadlines
from 1 to 10 day(s)