Should be a quick job, capturing an existing signal.
I would need someone who can capture an additional signal from the in the market bought market/FX Power indicator to my FxPowerTrend expert (attached). The additional signal requiring capturing is the Delta signal (value shown in the bottom indicator window of PhotoSpec.png) with the dashed graph and values matrix on the bottom right hand side). Info about the indicator where the signal should be captured from can be found here .
The result of the modification is to allow the expert to:
1. enter a trade as buy/sell when the Delta value is higher than set DELTA value
2. exit a trade when the Delta value lower than set DELTA value
This signal should be used in conjunction with the other expert settings and activated with similar settings as shown in X, A, B, X2, A2, and B2 in
- An And/Or setting which should define if the entry setting needs to be applied together with another entry setting (=And) or by itself (=Or), similar to how it is used now in X and X2 [name: EntryDeltaCondition]
- The trigger for the entry setting, value of 0.0 to 9.0 [name: EntryDeltaTrigger]
- An And/Or setting which should define if the exit setting needs to be applied together with another exit setting (=And) or by itself (=Or), similar to how it is used now in X and X2 [name: ExitDeltaCondition]
- The trigger for the exit setting, value of 0.0 to 9.0 [name: ExitDeltaTrigger]
All of these settings need to appear in the settings window below B2:
-Default value of the EntryDeltaCondition should be And
-Default value of the EntryDeltaTrigger should be 6
-Default value of the ExitDeltaCondition should be And
-Default value of the ExitDeltaTrigger should be 5
Whoever will accept this work accepts a quick delivery of the first version (2 days) and that the final testing and sign off might take up to 5 days after delivery of the last version.