EA robot vs signals

Hi guys  between  using signals and a robot  which one ia better 

Best:: Whichever makes reliable profit...

Madi Forex:

that depend your money if you use signal must more huge balance thats the trader. why? if the trader have huge drawdown small trader will die soon then the trader. thats :)

robot that depend the robot. bad robot bad gain. good robot good gain almost i see many mistake create the robot so no many gain or die

Madi Forex:
Most signals providered use robot. 

Francis Dogbe:
Most signals providered use robot. 
exactly. thats I just want to say.

I fell  much better you using signal robot , than you use robot.

Madi Forex:
The signal is better to choose only low drawdown, the rating can be screwed to withdraw funds before closing a profitable trade.

I prefer signals over robots.

Robot is more consistent over the short-term but less reliable over the long-term unless it includes comprehensive precautions encoded and manually inputted long-term outlook based confinements. Robots are inferior in one facet compared to manual signals though - comparing best cases hand in hand they have a smaller profit capacity.

MY signal is very inconsistent over the 1-10 day period, more consistent over the month period but I expect over an annualized basis it will be more consistent still by a number of factors.

I have better expert make good profit in long term as well as short term 😀😀😀😀😀

Well, if i had to chose between signal A using robot B or using robot B by myself, i would go for for the direct use of the EA.
Reason: