Download MetaTrader 5

How does the FXBlue, Duplikium or MyFXBook work?

To add comments, please log in or register
Otakar123
Otakar123  

Hello,

I have a question about MT4 functionality. How is it possible that FXBlue receives data without actually running the MT4 platform on their side? Another example is Duplikium- trade copying service. Duplikium can copy trades from 1 platform which is running to another platform which is not running and still trades match each other. I would like to create something similar for my personal use.   

Thank you for your answers. If my explanation is not clear, please let me know. 

Have a great day.

Regards Otakar 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
As I understand - it is not similar from what you are asking but anyway -  you can use signal service for example
Otakar123
Otakar123  
Sergey Golubev:
As I understand - it is not similar from what you are asking but anyway -  you can use signal service for example

I am asking what do I need to do to trade on a platform which is closed when I know the login and password. 

Lets take the Duplikium.com example:

-you need two enter login information for at lease two accounts. Investor password for the master account and trader´s password for the slave account.    

-after entering passwords you need to keep running just the Master account for executing orders, the Slave account is not running.

-even thought the Slave account is not running, all traders are copied according to the Master account.   

Do I need an MT4 server to do it or how can I do it? 

Thank you and have a great day 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Otakar123:

I am asking what do I need to do to trade on a platform which is closed when I know the login and password. 

Lets take the Duplikium.com example:

-you need two enter login information for at lease two accounts. Investor password for the master account and trader´s password for the slave account.    

-after entering passwords you need to keep running just the Master account for executing orders, the Slave account is not running.

-even thought the Slave account is not running, all traders are copied according to the Master account.   

Do I need an MT4 server to do it or how can I do it? 

Thank you and have a great day 

As I understand - it works on their servers, and it is not related to MQ (MetaQuotes) - I mean - MQ is not providing support for this service because as far as I understand (correct me if I am wrong) - this Duplikium service is in some competition with MQ Signal Service for example.

Tatu Francis
Tatu Francis  

Otakar123:

Hello,

I have a question about MT4 functionality. How is it possible that FXBlue receives data without actually running the MT4 platform on their side? Another example is Duplikium- trade copying service. Duplikium can copy trades from 1 platform which is running to another platform which is not running and still trades match each other. I would like to create something similar for my personal use.   

Thank you for your answers. If my explanation is not clear, please let me know. 

Have a great day.

Regards Otakar 

Dear Otakar,

The concept of Trade copying is simple. There are Bridges between MT4 and their server (For ex FXBLUE)

MT4 Terminal - Data - PEER DATA- BRIDGE - FX BLUE SERVER - BRIDGE - PEER DATA - NINJA TRADER TERMINAL

They don't use MetaQuote Server,

Why do you want this type of service? You will have to own a dedicated server and all good IPV6 connections to do all these things. If you have 2 million $ forex account you can run this personally to profit out of this.

and if you are looking to commercially startup any service, you have invest up to a 50k $ .

Good Luck

Tatu Francis

Founder, TradinGeeks.com

To add comments, please log in or register