Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 13

Hi everyone!

I'm am a Signal Provider and wish to open a Virtual Host.

However I can't seem to find out if it is possible to send out signals from a Virtual Host.

Does anyone know?

Would be great!

Greetings

Patrique Piree:

Hi everyone!

I'm am a Signal Provider and wish to open a Virtual Host.

However I can't seem to find out if it is possible to send out signals from a Virtual Host.

Does anyone know?

Would be great!

Greetings

Here in MQL5.com you don't send out signals to anyone, you simply publish your signal and attract subscribers, through your trading capabilities.

Right click on your account number in your MT plaform >> Register a Virtual Server and after that you can visit this page to publish your signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/new

Eleni Anna Branou:

Here in MQL5.com you don't send out signals to anyone, you simply publish your signal and attract subscribers, through your trading capabilities.

Right click on your account number in your MT plaform >> Register a Virtual Server and after that you can visit this page to publish your signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/new

You don’t seem to understand my question. When you Register you either Register to Signal or Register to Virtual Host.

If I use a Virtual Host, and my Account runs on a Virtual Host of MetaTrader, will it still send out signals to my subscribers?

Patrique Piree:
You don’t seem to understand my question. When you Register you either Register to Signal or Register to Virtual Host.

If I use a Virtual Host, and my Account runs on a Virtual Host of MetaTrader, will it still send out signals to my subscribers?

I understood your question, but you didn't understand my answer.

You need to use a VPS in order to publish your account as a signal, otherwise you would have huge slippage between your account and those of your potential subscribers.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I understood your question, but you didn't understand my answer.

You need to use a VPS in order to publish your account as a signal, otherwise you would have huge slippage between your account and those of your potential subscribers.

A Virtual Host is a VPS of MetaQorps

Patrique Piree:
A Virtual Host is a VPS of MetaQorps

Yes

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes

Alright so you did not understand my question. However I already got my answer by mailing MQL5. Thank you for trying.

Patrique Piree:
Alright so you did not understand my question. However I already got my answer by mailing MQL5. Thank you for trying.

Enough with your irony, is that a question?

"A Virtual Host is a VPS of MetaQorps"

Eleni Anna Branou:

Enough with your irony, is that a question?

"A Virtual Host is a VPS of MetaQorps"

If you don’t understand my intented question, wich you don’t, I will no longer respond to your replies if they aren’t intended to help or to understand the question because you willn’t understand either.

Patrique Piree:
If you don’t understand my intented question, wich you don’t, I will no longer respond to your replies if they aren’t intended to help or to understand the question because you willn’t understand either.

You don't understand the answer given by @Eleni Anna Branou

The answer was perfectly correct, you do not send out signals from your terminal, in stead your trading account is monitored by the signals system, and all trades are duplicated to your subscribers.

In that respect it does not matter where your terminal runs, if a trade is opened on your account, anywhere, it will be picked up by the signals server and will be broadcast to all of your subscribers. 

Reason: