Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 16

I have received a message with 5 characters, but MQL5 need text 4 digits, how do i?

I want to verify the account to sell signals on mql5, how do I do it?

<Deleted>

i have tried to get the verification code by SMS or telegram message but nothing has been received to my mobile phone, so how to solve the problem?

How do i put a riskmanagement in the signal? The algo works with 5 percent risk of the total portfolio. In my case is that 0.1 lots. But what if the client has 200 euro account ? That is a margincall or a too big lotsize. Is there an option to recalculate the lotsize to the 5 percent of his account?

Devranxo:
How do i put a riskmanagement in the signal? The algo works with 5 percent risk of the total portfolio. In my case is that 0.1 lots. But what if the client has 200 euro account ? That is a margincall or a too big lotsize. Is there an option to recalculate the lotsize to the 5 percent of his account?

The lot size is copied automatically and its calculated according to balances, leverages and currencies of signal provider's and subscriber's accounts.

Is it possible to receive notification on my phone or by email when someone subscribes to my trade signals?

Christopher Martinez:
Is it possible to receive notification on my phone or by email when someone subscribes to my trade signals?

No.

i have tried to get the verification code by SMS or telegram message but nothing has been received to my mobile phone, so how to solve the problem?

tiyani:

Try with another phone number.

Reason: