Discussion of article "How to create bots for Telegram in MQL5" - page 10

Jefferson Metha:
The Lib dnt work with indicators only EA, im not sure about Scripts. 

Reread Article its stated
Thanks

Hi

As a part of an EA, I'm trying to send a screenshot to telegram bot.but it doesn't work and  I just see "sending a photo"  massage in the Telegram Bot. I do not receive anything.i'll appreciate if any one can help. the code is attached.

Files:

hi all pro coders,

recently my telegram EA got this problem :"HTTP request falied", but it worked well before :?

I check the Options (webrequest) already,,, How to fix it please? Thanks

Files:
webrequest.png  43 kb

David986:

Dear Andrey,

thank you for your wonderful article!

Since WebRequest() function doesn't work with strategy tester, is there a way to receive notifications with bots while executing the Strategy Tester?

Thank you

Thanks!

Deyan Ivanov:

Hello,

I am experiencing a small issue with the Telegram Bot EA mt5 - I am able to add additional template in the settings BUT when I test it from the Telegram it is loading only Default template. 

Any recommendations or a hand for help?

Thanks in advance!

Any hints here ?

Hello!, I managed to do since they also work on private channels, everything is on the Telegram.mqh, there is a part in the file where the "@" are located, what I did was replaced by "-", and at the time of placing the name of the channel with the variable InpChannelName there place the following "-10014749xxxxx", the token of the channel with the bot

Files:
bot.JPG  22 kb
bot1.JPG  27 kb
bot_2.JPG  20 kb

good evening.  I would like to know if I can change the MACD indicator in the example to a cluster of two indicators, in this case the ADX and DIDIN EX indicator?

Fernando:
good evening.  I would like to know if I can change the MACD indicator in the example to a cluster of two indicators, in this case the ADX and DIDIN EX indicator?
MACD is just an example. 
Same way Expert MACD example is found in the default metaeditor files. 

Yes is answer to ur qtn

Jefferson Metha:
MACD is just an example. 
Same way Expert MACD example is found in the default metaeditor files. 

Yes is answer to ur qtn
Thanks for listening.  But could you show me how I can do this?

So the current library, we can receive messages from Groups n directly chat with bot. 

I want to receive messages from channel to MetaTrader how is this done. 
Reason: