Download MetaTrader 5

I will create MT4 expert advisors for free in exchange for creative ideas

To add comments, please log in or register
Use MQL5 Cloud Network. Test robots at a super speed!
Olmeri
Olmeri 2012.11.23 13:14 

Like the title says, I will turn your creative idea into an expert advisor. We will both be credited as authors of the expert advisor and I won’t share any EAs or ideas/concepts further if we agree not to.

My mql programing skill level is pretty decent. I have worked with arrays and so on. Many of my own ideas have involved pattern recognition of different forms, adaptable and evolving EAs, but I have actually found that more simple trading strategies work best. I am currently only running one of my EAs on a live account. It is profitable, but no holy grail of course. My philosophy is that instead of increasing lot size for a successful EA you should add more EAs. No single EA earns money all the time but if you are running enough EAs that earn money most of the time but preferably not under the same conditions then that’s the closest thing you can get. That’s why I’m on the hunt for more good ideas.

Feel free to email me your ideas. I may add that I will not of course program every idea sent to me. I have tried alot of stuff and in some cases I might not just think its a good idea. I do guarantee however that every idea that is turned into an expert advisor will be shared with the person who sent me that idea! Either way I will not share your ideas with anyone else. Don’t bother mailing high risk strategies such as martingale strategies. Low drawdown and continuity is more important to me.  

phi nuts
phi nuts 2012.11.23 13:59  
Olmeri:

Like the title says, I will turn your creative idea into an expert advisor. We will both be credited as authors of the expert advisor and I won’t share any EAs or ideas/concepts further if we agree not to.

My mql programing skill level is pretty decent. I have worked with arrays and so on. Many of my own ideas have involved pattern recognition of different forms, adaptable and evolving EAs, but I have actually found that more simple trading strategies work best. I am currently only running one of my EAs on a live account. It is profitable, but no holy grail of course. My philosophy is that instead of increasing lot size for a successful EA you should add more EAs. No single EA earns money all the time but if you are running enough EAs that earn money most of the time but preferably not under the same conditions then that’s the closest thing you can get. That’s why I’m on the hunt for more good ideas.

Feel free to email me your ideas. I may add that I will not of course program every idea sent to me. I have tried alot of stuff and in some cases I might not just think its a good idea. I do guarantee however that every idea that is turned into an expert advisor will be shared with the person who sent me that idea! Either way I will not share your ideas with anyone else. Don’t bother mailing high risk strategies such as martingale strategies. Low drawdown and continuity is more important to me.  

There's plenty idea in many trading forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6799 and job section https://www.mql5.com/en/job
What websites you visit the most to learn about trading (you can vote more than one) ?
What websites you visit the most to learn about trading (you can vote more than one) ?
  • www.mql5.com
Olmeri
Olmeri 2012.11.24 00:02  

I guess I’m trying to reach out to all of those who don’t want to share their trading ideas with everyone else or are afraid to get critique from the public for their ideas. All ideas are good except the bad ones. ;)  

kurt william parkin
kurt william parkin 2012.11.25 00:40  

profits when the price is going down aswell.
Or if price you buy for goes down it automaticly goes to that price, and it do not matter how far down it goes. (if that works).
Broker protection.

and automaticly sells when price goes up, before closing 

Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi 2012.12.07 22:07  

can you please, do this for me:

Please, help me do the folowing to this EA:
help me to revise the trade strategy logic itself. And let me choose in the input of the EA the option to set revise strategy true or false.(If reverse= true then BUY strategy of the EA becomes SELL strategy and SELL strategy of the EA becomes BUY strategy)
Currently the EA will not trade if the account ballance is less than 1000, i want you to help me correct it to trade even with the smalest balance.

Files:
remitur
remitur 2012.12.12 16:15  
Hello, congratulations for your availability, I would like to buy a three micro lots (0.03) and set SL and three levels of TP, if the price is in profit of 5 or 6 or 7 pips the ST goes even and then start the trailing.
Prove random'll see that it is good.
I would like to see that prices on the chart and drag the price levels at 5 pips vaccations ((outside the broker)
thanks in advance
hello
forgive my English Use translator
remitur
remitur 2012.12.12 16:18  
I am currently testing a system for entry with zig zag and then I'll let you know.
hello
GBWT094114
GBWT094114 2012.12.12 17:25  
Thank you for being so generous.
safe4x
safe4x 2012.12.16 19:34  
i need EA based on Price movements. pl send your skype id
To add comments, please log in or register