Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 78

Pavel Valenta:

Hi there, I have problem with coping signal.

I  subscribed a signal and after that a have this problem: 

Signal provider has ECN accout with USD10.000

I have ECN RoboForex cent account with USD200 -> 20.000 cents

Using no more than 70%

I get this message and cannot copy the signal:
Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD., signal provider has maximal volume 1000.00, subscriber has 100.00

How can I resolve it?

Thanks Pavel

I faced the same type of errors too....with my MT4 (Using FXprimus broker).

Did you manage to get refund from the signal provider? Thanks..... 

Hi every one! How can I change my signal to free signal. It's always ask price can not below $20 when I change it to $0. Please help me. Thanks

livenFX:

It's information message about volume difference between subscriber and provider. Recommended use the same account as your signal provider.

AlekseyP:
It's information message about volume difference between subscriber and provider. Recommended use the same account as your signal provider.

(Thanks for the feedback) Well, assuming you're right on your first part sentence. But then 2ndly,  to use the same broker acc as my signal provider is another off topic. Back to my major concern now,

My point is that, If I paid but didn't get served of the signal. Who's going to step in to rectify this? (As you may say that, to use the same broker acc as my signal provider, but that my existing subscription fee still will void/wasted, am i right?) 

1) If this is possible to be resolved? (Just asking; And whom should be responsible)

2) if not, who is supposed to refund to me? (Apparently someone received my subscription fee on this (regardless of MQL5 / signal owner); But Evading it by having new acc setup same as the signal provider, isn't going to get my fee back, why am i so concern on this area )  ---->

In general, I Am not the first victimized of this situation amongst the subscribers. and will not be the last..... Hence, you may imagine that, how much $$ the MQL5 or the signal provider can get away with this? (If this fair to the subscribers) 

livenFX:

1) If this is possible to be resolved? (Just asking; And whom should be responsible)

2) if not, who is supposed to refund to me? (Apparently someone received my subscription fee on this (regardless of MQL5 / signal owner); But Evading it by having new acc setup same as the signal provider, isn't going to get my fee back, why am i so concern on this area )  ---->

In general, I Am not the first victimized of this situation amongst the subscribers. and will not be the last..... Hence, you may imagine that, how much $$ the MQL5 or the signal provider can get away with this? (If this fair to the subscribers) 

What exactly not working? If you have any issues with Signals Servce report to the ServiceDesk with logs attached. Thanks.

AlekseyP:
What exactly not working? If you have any issues with Signals Servce report to the ServiceDesk with logs attached. Thanks.

surely, i did my friend. (Service desk is see-ing this comment too I suppose, as I exchanging some comments with them now).

So far, service desk is not helping enough, based on their comment. 

Issues is simple : Signal is not getting trigger at all (Zero), with the snippet errors lines I outlined. (Sorry that I didn't show you this before)

Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD., signal provider has maximal volume 1000.00, subscriber has 100.00 

livenFX:

surely, i did my friend. (Service desk is see-ing this comment too I suppose, as I exchanging some comments with them now).

So far, service desk is not helping enough, based on their comment. 

Issues is simple : Signal is not getting trigger at all (Zero), with the snippet errors lines I outlined. (Sorry that I didn't show you this before)

This is attention message and not an error. If you not receive any trade signals from your provider report to the ServiceDesk with logs. Also read here helpful information.

Stuart Browne:
Hi Pavel

You can't change it unfortunately. It is a broker setting, probably caused by the fact it is a cent account and so they restrict the volume you can trade You either need to change broker or account type. And if you do either of those, you will need to re-subscribe to the signal.

Cheers
Stu

Hi Stuart, thanks for feedback.

This problem with "Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD., signal provider has maximal volume 1000.00, subscriber has 100.00" has been repeated today but it is really really interesting the signal provider has the same brooker and account with the same leverage as my brooker and account type. I am little confused now ...:(

Subscriber's brooker account: RoboForex-ProCent with leverage 1:500

livenFX:

Hi LivenFX,

no I didnt, because for some unknown reason the subscription had been started even though the maximal volume were still different. So I didnt cancel the subscription, and later the signal(AOS) crashed.

Liven, have you ever tried to carry out return the money from signal provider? Have you ever been succeeded?

Pavel 

Pavel Valenta:

Hi LivenFX,

no I didnt, because for some unknown reason the subscription had been started even though the maximal volume were still different. So I didnt cancel the subscription, and later the signal(AOS) crashed.

Liven, have you ever tried to carry out return the money from signal provider? Have you ever been succeeded?

Pavel 

I am not sure if there is even a before or after on the signal subscriptions past the first time, but I do know (from reading on other posts from mods mostly) that a refund on a partially used subscription is not possible, even if you stop using it part way through the subscription time frame.

As it says on https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

Section V. Payments

7.  Paid subscription canceled by Subscriber is not refunded.

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.
Reason: