Download MetaTrader 5

Export open positions + stoplosses to Excel/Relational database (preferably) in real time

To add comments, please log in or register
Svetan
Svetan 2016.06.03 15:39 

Hi,

I'm trying to implement my master/slave trade mirroring solution and so far I've found these to be the best suited:

https://iticsoftware.com/demo/

I contacted the CEO, he wouldn't give me a trial id, though. The .mql4 is open source, it involves a .exe (I think C++), that exports to the .xlsx file. And it's something that can't be decompiled (Tried .NET Reflector).

I see MT4 has a built-in function (Tools > options > enable DDE server) for exporting data to .xls, however, googling it only shows it implemented for exporting quotes, as opposite to open trades and stoplosses in real time

How do I achieve that?

Is it possible for many people to be looking at the same real-time account with MT5 in-browser terminal?

My indicator either has to deliver open trade data somehow to the slave terminals (not exactly copy it, it's against the law without a license), or feed it to a MySQL server online, where people login to view it real time. Zulu itself is not an option, since all trades are publicly visible and my partner doesn't want that.

Svetan 

To add comments, please log in or register