Financial operations are blocked on my account

To add comments, please log in or register
Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi  
Financial operations are blockedon my account please, help. I have contacted the services desk but no reply.
Achmad Hidayat
Achmad Hidayat  
gbemitte:
Financial operations are blockedon my account please, help. I have contacted the services desk but no reply.
I have an experience several mothns ago. You should wait for respon or you can contact directly by pm to admin
Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi  
achidayat:
I have an experience several mothns ago. You should wait for respon or you can contact directly by pm to admin
how can contact directly by pm to admin
Gabor Torma
Gabor Torma  
gbemitte:
how can contact directly by pm to admin
Search an admin in the forum and click her name and send private message.
MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.
phi nuts
phi nuts  

Just wait for it, they're not in the office yet.

BTW, did you check "Binding to IP address - Control session by IP" in your profile (profile > security tab > Binding to IP address - Control session by IP). If so, maybe un-check it will help you.

Alexey Petrov
Admin
Alexey Petrov  
gbemitte:

Your financial operations are unblocked.
Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi  
Alexx:
Your financial operations are unblocked.
no, you haven't unblock it.
Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi  

Thanks for unblocking it.
Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi  

i don't understand why it was block on my account again. I was in the processing of completing Job i gave out when i notice the situation. Please, unblock it
Shahab Khan
Shahab Khan  

Why Mql5 is Blocking Financial operation in the first place for no reasons stated and no solution mentioned. It is like monopolous blackmailing, when some body dont know which door to knock at.

Kindly open my financial operation, I am direly stuck in the crucial situation.

eevviill7
eevviill7  
I am waiting 2 weeks. It is not funny.
To add comments, please log in or register