Can't find signals page in the MT5 terminal

Hello, 

I setup MT5 and have a demo account, but I can't find signals page in the MT5 termina, why?

Thanks for you in advance! 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

king1898:

Hello, 

I setup MT5 and have a demo account, but I can't find signals page in the MT5 termina, why?

whats the build and where did you download it from?

build has to be 705 or later, and some brokers version dont have that tab on the tool box. 

so, did anybody find the real broker which has the tab?

It's not completely clear to me the system with wich I can obtain the signals from the cjhampionship.

I subscribed the signals of four partecipants  and I open a demo account with Alpari MT5.

Now, what more have I to do to receive the signals?

• www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Rosh:

See the article How to Be an Investor with the "Signals" Service

Thank you rosh, but does not appear the window signal!!

fabiog:
As said  alohafx, what the build of your Alpari Metatrader? It's important point.

king1898:

Hello, 

Hi,

I could not get  my Alpari MT5 terminal to update the build ( To find the build number / date, click: Help >> About ).

So, I downloaded the most recent build from here:

https://www.metaquotes.net/

I then logged into my Alpari account using my login, password and the Alpari server. All seems to be good... 

MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
MetaTrader 4 is a free-of-charge program specially designed for online trading in the Forex market. The built-in technical indicators allow you to analyze securities' quotes, whilst the MQL4 network enables the development and usage of automated trading strategies.

Chris_V:

Hi,

I could not get  my Alpari MT5 terminal to update the build ( To find the build number / date, click: Help >> About ).

So, I downloaded the most recent build from here:

https://www.metaquotes.net/

I then logged into my Alpari account using my login, password and the Alpari server. All seems to be good... 

Is the problem resolve? I mean Is there Signal tab on Option ?

Because As I check, even build 712, but still there is no signal tab on metatrader from other than MetaQuotes. We'll see if MetaQuotes will solve this problem.

My metatrader 5 is build 712. so it should be good, but the window signal does not appear!!

Reason: