Market EAs Payment Frozen Question

I just bought an Indicator,

the developer seems unwilling to fix the product, keep on saying nothing wrong with it.

The indicator is renko chart, it gives out the wrong renko graph.

I see that my payment to the developer is frozen until 28 April, does it mean i can get a refund if I don't want the program ?

Thank you 

Hello.
With the return of the money I had never encountered. But I wonder - what a drawing error in the indicator Renko?

You can show the screenshots? You can display the settings of the indicator?

You will not get a refund the reason why you have payment frozen is that mql5 is updating hardware there is a topic about that from mql5 saying that actions as payments will have problems meanwhile the update is in process

Smart Renko,

it's either he doesn't want to fix it or it cannot be fixed or his understanding of renko is wrong.

I have added all the screenshot and settings in the comment section. 

[link deleted by moderator]

bpran:

Smart Renko,

it's either he doesn't want to fix it or it cannot be fixed or his understanding of renko is wrong.

I have added all the screenshot and settings in the comment section. 

[link deleted by moderator]

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I refund after I bought product from market.

Ahmed Soliman, 2014.09.08 02:43

"VIII. Dispute Resolution#
In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile."

I think this is the answer. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I refund after I bought product from market.

Stuart Browne, 2014.11.19 00:34

Please contact the Service Desk. The link is in the left menu on your profile page

Reason: