metatrader stopped working, don't know why.

see image attached. it opens the account but doesn't open the tab trade or account history tab . and the new order box is disabled . you cannot place a trade. it s with all the metatrader  same story. my firewall is not blocking anything sofar i can see.
what is going on. anyone any idee, what the problem can be. gr,Tom
Files:

TS101:
see image attached. it opens the account but doesn't open the tab trade or account history tab . and the new order box is disabled . you cannot place a trade. it s with all the metatrader  same story. my firewall is not blocking anything sofar i can see.
It seems you have some code that freeze your terminal. Your screenshot shows your are using point-zero indicator, maybe it's this one ?

hi, Alain .
no that is not the case. indicator has worked always. it happens with all the other metatrader from different brokers as well. does anyone have the same problem. does anyone uses G-data security. gr, Tom

TS101:
Sounds like either a broker server issue (speak to your broker) or you are trying to log in with the investor password rather than the master password.
Reason: