Option Broker - page 4

Emeric de Monteville:

Hi,

Do you know any good brokers to trade options?

Not crap binary options, I mean real options (which can be priced by greeks / black and scholes)  

Thanks,

Im registered in Saxo Bank for trading options and trading using Saxo Trader.

Well, I think for a long time you have posted this thread I think you might come up with a good broker yourself? because if not, I have something to share about. 

I have been into JAFX and John Anthony for almost 2 years now and yes, my trading is very great right now! I have been looking for an ECN forex broker when I came up to them. My colleagues suggested their company of which they are also partners into. It's quite amazing how they turn my money more profitable! I am into my second year now and I am planning to take more steps and investments soon. Hope you can find your preferred broker soon. 

I am fairly new to trading, i've traded with a couple of brokers; however, i am planning to trade with itrader. Any information about this broker would be much appreciated, and if you have any other suggestions of brokers, I'd be grateful

michalinaobrien:
I am fairly new to trading, i've traded with a couple of brokers; however, i am planning to trade with itrader. Any information about this broker would be much appreciated, and if you have any other suggestions of brokers, I'd be grateful

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Option Broker

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.02.04 20:12

I thought that we are not supposed to suggest or discuss brokers in this forum ...

Hi,

I've been doing listing for all the brokers both regulated and non-regulated. Also, I was looking for feedbacks both positive and negative feedbacks from this broker.

wikifxph01 #:

Hi,

I've been doing listing for all the brokers both regulated and non-regulated. Also, I was looking for feedbacks both positive and negative feedbacks from this broker.

Discussion and recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum, you need to make your own search.

Reason: