financial operations are blocked

I don't know why the financial operation are blocked on my account. Please, anybody help. Thanks

You should write to Servicedesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

Rosh:

You should write to Servicedesk.
i write them but no answer yet

Weekend.

Hi gbemitte, I was have same problem like you. I wrote to helpdesk many times until they solve my problem.

Well my problem presist because my IP address is different with my registered mobile number. It happen because I'm using opera mini for browsing. I notice that opera mini using they own server to contact other web server which it is based in India. So the IP address will be recorded as Indian.

To avoid it go to profile > security > binding to IP Address > then uncheck control season by IP.

Hope this will solve your problem. I would like to thanks to onewithzachy who inform and helping me with this problem.

southpole:
To avoid it go to profile > security > binding to IP Address > then uncheck control season by IP.

I have the same problem, but I cannot uncheck it.

Do you know the solution?

pm the Admin and they will unlock your account. After your account is unlock then, you can do this: go to profile > security > binding to IP Address > then uncheck control season by IP. 

That is what i did.

Thanks

gbemitte:

pm the Admin and they will unlock your account. After your account is unlock then, you can do this: go to profile > security > binding to IP Address > then uncheck control season by IP. 

That is what i did.

Thanks

I understand!

I wrote to it.

Thanx for your help!

Reason: