Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Having questions? Ask them on the Forum - traders will help you!
Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi 2012.07.28 02:40 
I don't know why the financial operation are blocked on my account. Please, anybody help. Thanks
Rashid Umarov
Admin
Rashid Umarov 2012.07.28 08:24  
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi 2012.07.28 11:32  
Rosh:

You should write to Servicedesk.
i write them but no answer yet
Rashid Umarov
Admin
Rashid Umarov 2012.07.28 13:43  

Weekend.
Hardi Gunadi
Hardi Gunadi 2012.08.03 18:28  
Hi gbemitte, I was have same problem like you. I wrote to helpdesk many times until they solve my problem.

Well my problem presist because my IP address is different with my registered mobile number. It happen because I'm using opera mini for browsing. I notice that opera mini using they own server to contact other web server which it is based in India. So the IP address will be recorded as Indian.

To avoid it go to profile > security > binding to IP Address > then uncheck control season by IP.

Hope this will solve your problem. I would like to thanks to onewithzachy who inform and helping me with this problem.
Gabor Torma
Gabor Torma 2012.11.07 12:42  
southpole:
To avoid it go to profile > security > binding to IP Address > then uncheck control season by IP.

I have the same problem, but I cannot uncheck it.

Do you know the solution?

Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi 2012.11.07 12:50  

pm the Admin and they will unlock your account. After your account is unlock then, you can do this: go to profile > security > binding to IP Address > then uncheck control season by IP. 

That is what i did.

Thanks

Gabor Torma
Gabor Torma 2012.11.07 12:52  
gbemitte:

pm the Admin and they will unlock your account. After your account is unlock then, you can do this: go to profile > security > binding to IP Address > then uncheck control season by IP. 

That is what i did.

Thanks

I understand!

I wrote to it.

Thanx for your help!

/
To add comments, please log in or register