Download MetaTrader 5

FREE EA: The Forbidden Fruit EA - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
freedom123
freedom123  
Cuong Truong:
The strategy test showed a minimum of $1000 USD.

ok, thanks. just to let you know, this morning it profited 50 euros trading micro lots in 12 hours on eur\usd at take profit 10 pips . some positions had been opened since jan 29 but not that many

paulhinhobsb
paulhinhobsb  
Where can I download this EA
Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  
paulhinhobsb:
Where can I download this
Previous page
Cuong Truong
Cuong Truong  
EUR/USD has been ranging lately, however, that range will most likely break soon... Just to give you a heads up.
freedom123
freedom123  
Cuong Truong:
EUR/USD has been ranging lately, however, that range will most likely break soon... Just to give you a heads up.

thanks Cuong, but in this EA we like range, no? of course it has to move a bit...but not too much...especially in the wrong direction.....

so far you ve traded this only on EUR\USD? do you advice less volatile pairs(less number of pip movement per day) or you think Eur\Usd fits prefectly for this? 

Cuong Truong
Cuong Truong  
freedom123:

thanks Cuong, but in this EA we like range, no? of course it has to move a bit...but not too much...especially in the wrong direction.....

so far you ve traded this only on EUR\USD? do you advice less volatile pairs(less number of pip movement per day) or you think Eur\Usd fits prefectly for this? 

I think this EA should work on any pairs that is ranging. This EA is not profitable when price breakout of range or is trending up or trending down. Stop loss should be place outside of range to prevent big loss when price is breaking out of range.
freedom123
freedom123  
Cuong Truong:
I think this EA should work on any pairs that is ranging. This EA is not profitable when price breakout of range or is trending up or trending down. Stop loss should be place outside of range to prevent big loss when price is breaking out of range.

for now i put on test Eur\Usd , Eur\Gbp and Aud\Cad (the latter two i ve just put them). i have put stop loss for now half of the range value in pips seen that below a certain range point will only buy trades and  above a certain range will only take sell trades. then there is the option (until one coder puts it automatically) to disable manually the trade by closing the order if i see it getting out of range and reduce losses even further. ideas

Cuong Truong
Cuong Truong  
freedom123:

a person I know gave me this indi to calculate range. maybe it could be added to the EA too and make it calculate the range as it goes? i ve put the EA on demo for a week and so far only profits....

do you think if in the near future i want to go live a 500 euro account is enough? or it risks to get blown easily? 

What is the Icustom() values for the highest price, and lowest price using that indicator?
freedom123
freedom123  
Cuong Truong:
What is the Icustom() values for the highest price, and lowest price using that indicator?
i don't have much experience with metaeditor and couldn't find the answer. but I asked the guy who shared the indicator. he probably knows. i will report back and let you know
Rodrigo da Silva Boa
Rodrigo da Silva Boa  

Where the start and end of these configs?

To add comments, please log in or register