Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Paulo Oliveira
Paulo Oliveira 2012.06.02 15:01 

when I select the link "Selected" (https://www.mql5.com/en/job/request/11287/moveto/Selected ) in the Job, the system is taking a page error, tried on two different computers and three browsers: firefox, google and internet explorer and  is showed the message below.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Page not found

Check the URL and try again

vandell
vandell 2012.06.02 16:33  

The same thing is happening to me.

Paulo Oliveira
Paulo Oliveira 2012.06.02 17:18  
My only criticism for this service mql5, is  we not have an open channel with Metaquotes to claim the BUGS!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Paulo Oliveira
Paulo Oliveira 2012.06.02 17:56  
PauloBrasil:

Minha única crítica para este mql5 serviço, é que não temos um canal aberto com Metaquotes para reivindicar os BUGS !
I retreat what I said. Yes! Yes! There is a communication channel, just was not as straightforward as well on the web page of MetaQuotes, but when colequei the word "BUG" in this post, there was a link, clicked on it and .... Yes, I can now do my complaint. VERY GOOD! VERY GODD!
vandell
vandell 2012.06.02 19:53  

Please post your results from your complaint

Thanks 

Paulo Oliveira
Paulo Oliveira 2012.06.02 21:03  
Vandell:

Por favor, poste os resultados da sua reclamação

Obrigado 

My friend, visit the link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/628  and see how claim, it is interesting that you also do as I do, so they fix this bug soon.

Take Care 

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
vandell
vandell 2012.06.02 21:32  

I did enter error in on service desk.

I did notice that I have an older job that was canceled by the programmer and myself but the job still shows in open jobs along with the new one I am trying to select a programmer for.

There are not enough funds in my account to cover both jobs, I wonder if that could be the reason. 

Paulo Oliveira
Paulo Oliveira 2012.06.03 04:02  
Vandell:

Eu entrou em erro sobre a mesa de serviço.

Eu notei que eu tenho um antigo trabalho que foi cancelado pelo programador e eu mesmo, mas o trabalho ainda mostra em empregos abertos junto com o novo Estou tentando selecionar um programador para.

Não existem fundos suficientes na minha conta para cobrir ambos os trabalhos, gostaria de saber se isso poderia ser a razão. 

My case is not equal to his, because I have 70 credits and no jobs in progress.

If I understand your case, you have a job in progress, and the other is trying to, but the value does not cover the two jobs.

In this situation,  I believe if you put funds in the amount equal to the sum of the jobs will solve the problem.

vandell
vandell 2012.06.03 04:55  

I deposited enough money to cover both jobs and I still get the error.
Pavel Kozlov
Admin
Pavel Kozlov 2012.06.04 08:28  
PauloBrasil:

when I select the link "Selected" (https://www.mql5.com/en/job/request/11287/moveto/Selected ) in the Job, the system is taking a page error, tried on two different computers and three browsers: firefox, google and internet explorer and  is showed the message below.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING?

The error with selecting developer has been fixed. We apologize for inconvenience.
vandell
vandell 2012.06.04 16:07  

Thank you!!!!

/
To add comments, please log in or register