MQL5 community: authorization failed. - page 2

Anybody on this thread have any luck? this authorization thing is killing me i can't receive alerts to my phone now

Maybe you need to update your linux repository, Goodluck bro

I purchased an indicator from the market and then clicked on send to terminal and it does not show up there. When I go to the terminal and it asks me to og in I do with what I think is the proper PW and login name and click send and the window  the window disappears andnothing shows up in my market terminal  I don't know if I am using the right info to log in but cannot find PW etc reset button.  For a tech site this aspect of the site seems a clumsy.  I spent the money I would like access to the  indicator   Ant assistance would be appreciated  

eightdad8:

I purchased an indicator from the market and then clicked on send to terminal and it does not show up there. When I go to the terminal and it asks me to og in I do with what I think is the proper PW and login name and click send and the window  the window disappears andnothing shows up in my market terminal  I don't know if I am using the right info to log in but cannot find PW etc reset button.  For a tech site this aspect of the site seems a clumsy.  I spent the money I would like access to the  indicator   Ant assistance would be appreciated  

You should enter your account number in the terminal, I mean - your mql5 forum login and password.
After that - you will see your purchases.

For example (extracts from the articles):

How to buy the product?

You have chosen the product and know how everything works. What's next? It's easy, you just need:

----------------

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

----------------

And you can see your product in your Metatrader - look at the image below:

How to Test a Trading Robot Before Buying

Let us once again note that any trading robot downloaded from MQL5 Market can be set for testing directly in the Navigator window.

Starting Expert Advisor using the Navigator menu

hey I had the same issue on my new VPS.

I solved it with Window's firewall

Disable the firewall and reboot the OS.

In my case, 'authorization failed' is gone in this way.

Solution: Go to setting 

Security and Check "Control session by IP"

It will solve your issue, I was facing the problem from last 4 days I disable firewall it's works for 1-2 hour than again same problem but when I Checked "Control session by IP" after that My copy trading is working fine...

Reason: