Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 77

Peter Essien:

I recently rented a VPS service but its showing error loading my EA (odin)because its an old EX4 file

I am asked to recompile. I am looking for a developer to do that for me. 

Go to the Freelance section for this.

Peter Essien:

I recently rented a VPS service but its showing error loading my EA (odin)because its an old EX4 file

I am asked to recompile. I am looking for a developer to do that for me. 

You don't need a developer, just recompile your MT4. Don't have the MT4, you have to get it from the owner or have him recompile it for you. Otherwise, you're looking at reengineering; not likely.

Hello. Just a quick question, how can i delete my mql5 account? Thank you

PETER ISTVAN VANDORFI:
Hello. Just a quick question, how can i delete my mql5 account? Thank you

You need to contact the Service Desk for that.

i bought an indicator couple of months ago and then i had to format my pc, however, when i tried to re download the indicator, it says i have to buy it again although the seller allow me to download it 5 times. when i went to my mql5 page- purchased section i couldn't find the indicator. kindly help me in this. i have all the payments proof in my email

7arandoosh:
i bought an indicator couple of months ago and then i had to format my pc, however, when i tried to re download the indicator, it says i have to buy it again although the seller allow me to download it 5 times. when i went to my mql5 page- purchased section i couldn't find the indicator. kindly help me in this. i have all the payments proof in my email

You can check the following:

• Have you logged in to the Community tab with your forum login/pass?
  • Have you connected to the trading account in Metatrader?
  • and this is the most often advise in such cases (which helps in most cases): reinstall Internet Explorer again. I had different errors on MT4 and MT5, and everything was fixed when I reinstalled Internet Explorer to the latest version (version 11 for now).

Sergey Golubev:

• Sergey Golubev:

• and this is the most often advise in such cases (which helps in most cases): reinstall Internet Explorer again. I had different errors on MT4 and MT5, and everything was fixed when I reinstalled Internet Explorer to the latest version (version 11 for now).

Thanks for the fast reply, however, i have done all the above but nothing happened. i am using Chrome also and tried to reinstall both internet explorer and chrome but didn't work.

7arandoosh:

Thanks for the fast reply, however, i have done all the above but nothing happened. i am using Chrome also and tried to reinstall both internet explorer and chrome but didn't work.

You only can fix it. Because you only know what you did and you know all technical particularities (MT4 or MT5, Windiows version, proof about IE 11 version, proof related to Communitt tab, and so on).

But as far as I know - it may be mistake in Community tab (you filled wrong login/pass), or your Internet Explorer is not on 11th version (you can use Chrome but Metatrader is using IE).

Besides, every mistake (and every your attempt to fix) is written on the log so you can check it - sucessful or not.

-------------------

• product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647 - the thread
  • all possible options and about what to do: post #9 and same with links: #1
  • how it was solved: post #13
  • which information should be provided to the forum or to the service desk for possible fixing: #16
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
  • www.mql5.com
the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but next to the install button it says "product is purchased but not downloaded yet...

Hi,

As trend line I've an issue with rectangle. When the anchors is too far in past differents objects don't appear in screen (it depends also of selected zoom).

Regards

GarexTrader: When the anchors is too far in past differents objects don't appear in screen (it depends also of selected zoom).
Of course, they don't. Why do you expect objects, that are attached to bars, to be seen when the bars have shifted off-screen?
Reason: