Download MetaTrader 5

SMS for account verification

To add comments, please log in or register
Dan Thompson
Dan Thompson 2015.05.04 16:03 
It doesn't seem that the SMS verification is working. Is there another way to verify my account in order to add funds? I sent a message to support but have not heard anything. 
criusd
criusd 2015.05.04 20:38  
Dan Thompson:
It doesn't seem that the SMS verification is working. Is there another way to verify my account in order to add funds? I sent a message to support but have not heard anything. 

Hello Dan,

I have the exact same issue. No response either from the Service Desk. Did you get an answer since then or found another solution to add funds?

Christophe

Dan Thompson
Dan Thompson 2015.05.04 21:55  
criusd:

Hello Dan,

I have the exact same issue. No response either from the Service Desk. Did you get an answer since then or found another solution to add funds?

Christophe

No, haven't heard a thing. They will probably notice when they realize that they're not seeing any money flow from new accounts. 
criusd
criusd 2015.05.05 16:11  
Dan Thompson:
No, haven't heard a thing. They will probably notice when they realize that they're not seeing any money flow from new accounts. 

Still no solution for me. Service Desk tried to send the code again but I did not receive it ... Now I'm again awaiting ... Looks like their support is not 24/7! Too bad for such an international website :-(

Dan, any luck on your side?

Dan Thompson
Dan Thompson 2015.05.05 22:31  
criusd:

Still no solution for me. Service Desk tried to send the code again but I did not receive it ... Now I'm again awaiting ... Looks like their support is not 24/7! Too bad for such an international website :-(

Dan, any luck on your side?

No luck. I don't think it's working at all. We tried a different phone that's on a different network and it did not work. 

I'm surprised that this is there only method of account verification.  

criusd
criusd 2015.05.06 20:10  

Hi Dan, the issue has been fixed for me. I just tried again and got the SMS verification code :-)

You can now try and I hope it will work for you as well.

Christophe

Julio Sarda
Julio Sarda 2016.07.22 04:39  

Hi,  

I have the exact same issue.

No response either from the Service Desk.

Julio 

Nigel Davis
Nigel Davis 2016.09.05 03:03  
Julio Sarda:

Hi,  

I have the exact same issue.

No response either from the Service Desk.

Julio 

Hello..... Did you get any luck?
William Mamudi
William Mamudi 2017.02.03 17:34  
I'm also still waiting the SMS here. Three requests, no reply. Anybody got any luck so far?
Vasily Alexanov
Vasily Alexanov 2017.02.26 13:02  

same issue wtf..lol 

To add comments, please log in or register