Discussion of article "MQL5.community - User Memo"

New article MQL5.community - User Memo is published:

In this article we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you to get accustomed in MQL5.community and to take full advantage of it's available features.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Hi,

I´m trying to register as a seller, but the message "Error saving data" appears.  What do I do?

Best regards.

Luiz Arthur Hotz Fioreze

turihf:

Hi,

I´m trying to register as a seller, but the message "Error saving data" appears.  What do I do?

Best regards.

Luiz Arthur Hotz Fioreze

Retry. If it still doesn't work, you will have to write to ServiceDesk.

Great summary.  One question, what does it mean when a username has a line across the middle? 

Its a [Ctrl 6)] text layout ?

EricForex: Great summary.  One question, what does it mean when a username has a line across the middle? 
It means that user has been banned for breaking a rule

An Excellent Ready set go introduction to get new users going.

s withdraw my funds and close my account but I see nothing that allows that. I’m one location here I read only monies earned can be withdrawn but surely that’s not the case. This company is holding my $11,500 and is not providing a step by step process to withdraw all my funds and close the case. When I do get that far, it shows I have no money in my account!

M M #: s withdraw my funds and close my account but I see nothing that allows that. I’m one location here I read only monies earned can be withdrawn but surely that’s not the case. This company is holding my $11,500 and is not providing a step by step process to withdraw all my funds and close the case. When I do get that far, it shows I have no money in my account!

Don't confuse "Trading account" with the "MQL5 Community account".

I will assume you are talking about a "trading account", so then contact your broker. Only they can provide you with details about withdrawing your funds.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".
Reason: