Download MetaTrader 5

I CAN PAY FOR THIS - I WANT EA WITH TIME SETTING TO TRADE

To add comments, please log in or register
Write your articles using our editor. It is convenient!
Jude
Jude 2011.11.19 15:34 

I am looking for an EA that have time setting(hour, minute, and seconds) that I can set to be trading at any time that I want. It will have lot size setting; buy/sell setting(meaning during the time I set it to trade if I want it to go BUY or SELL); stop lose and take profit setting, and can work on any currency pair and time flame. Can anyone send the codes to me?

Jude
Jude 2011.11.20 01:31  

tonny:
Piece of cake i can do it for $50 what do you say? I have created many EAs like xbug http://www.fxautomated.com

No offence - how could I be sure you will creat one for me if I pay you the money? Can I have your phone number or IM address, you can send it to me on my email at kellyjudekelly@gmail.com so that we could discus and have the deal done.

Tjipke de Vries
Tjipke de Vries 2011.11.20 01:42  
KellyJude:

I am looking for an EA that have time setting(hour, minute, and seconds) that I can set to be trading at any time that I want. It will have lot size setting; buy/sell setting(meaning during the time I set it to trade if I want it to go BUY or SELL); stop lose and take profit setting, and can work on any currency pair and time flame. Can anyone send the codes to me?

Never found Jobs here ?    https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Read the rules how to place  your Job   follow it  and the developer of the Job will send you the code

A safe and not expensive way to get it... 

MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs
Tjipke de Vries
Tjipke de Vries 2011.11.20 02:10  
KellyJude:
tonny
:

Piece of cake i can do it for $50 what do you say? I have created many EAs like xbug http://www.xxxxxxxxx.xxx

That xbug EA  you are reffering to is still a proof that your coding skills are not that good , that I will make use from your coding skills.  For good coding you have to learn yourself  a lot more tonny...   I thought I wrote you clear enough at the topic yours from  xbug  what wrong is with that program. If someone has something he or she wants to code then the best way is go here     https://www.mql5.com/en/job    en follow the rules 

Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare 2011.11.20 15:46  
deVries:
A! and how many times do i have to tell you that free versions can never have all the features like full versions. Xbug free version is a free version if you want full version simple go xbug ultimate ive done several other paid coding for other customers and no one has ever complained. As far as im concerned this user is paying for this so its a job to be done up to standard.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events - Documentation on MQL5
Tjipke de Vries
Tjipke de Vries 2011.11.20 16:45  
tonny:
A! and how many times do i have to tell you that free versions can never have all the features like full versions. Xbug free version is a free version if you want full version simple go xbug ultimate ive done several other paid coding for other customers and no one has ever complained. As far as im concerned this user is paying for this so its a job to be done up to standard.

What a nonsens ......    free versions can never have all the features like full versions.

If you know how to code then free versions can be as good as commercial products...

I have given  you  some comments on your products  and I can make more

for example    Why are           X alert v3.0  and PSAR alert v2.0   Expert Advisors   and not indicator ?

They do not trade only Alert    .....       LEARN more tonny !!!!     

Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare 2011.11.20 17:58  
deVries:

What a nonsens ......    free versions can never have all the features like full versions.

If you know how to code then free versions can be as good as commercial products...

I have given  you  some comments on your products  and I can make more

for example    Why are           X alert v3.0  and PSAR alert v2.0   Expert Advisors   and not indicator ?

They do not trade only Alert    .....       LEARN more tonny !!!!     

:-/ you just speak out of theory you should learn programming yourself. The trading version of x alert is x bug. X alert was created because some people dont want trades opened when there is a cross but just use moving average with other strategies and its with this vision that x alert was created to alert people when there is a cross. An alert is better because it can call you from far and its not a must to stare the chart the whole day waiting to visually see the cross.
Tjipke de Vries
Tjipke de Vries 2011.11.20 18:39  
tonny:
:-/ you just speak out of theory you should learn programming yourself. The trading version of x alert is x bug. X alert was created because some people dont want trades opened when there is a cross but just use moving average with other strategies and its with this vision that x alert was created to alert people when there is a cross. An alert is better because it can call you from far and its not a must to stare the chart the whole day waiting to visually see the cross.

In that case you make an indicator not an EA.....    

Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare 2011.11.20 20:03  
deVries:

In that case you make an indicator not an EA.....    

I made it as an Expert advisor so that someone can later on give it order opening criteria its like a barebone for strategies that include MA crosses.
Tonny Obare
Tonny Obare 2011.11.20 20:23  

If you have more questions ill be happy to share my experience and help.
To add comments, please log in or register