Download MetaTrader 5

The Possibility of using a simple expertMAMA to make money

To add comments, please log in or register
TERAJAGREN
TERAJAGREN  
I have done my backtesting on the expertMAMA with optimization that is built into the MT5 platform and have let it run with the same criteria on a demo account and have found it to be suprisingly profitable. But before i go throw money into a project that is half tested would like to know if there is any odvious issues that im not addressing as it seems a bit to easy and i know the game does change in live trading but has anyone made money off a simple expertMAMA. My settings were for the EUR/USD BACKTESTING OVER 30 MONTHS , LEVERAGE 1:200 INITIAL DEPOSIT $200 , EXECUTION NORMAL WITH EVERY TICK, AND HAVE ATTACHED THE VARIABLES THAT I USED.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Files:
VARIABLES.GIF 62 kb
Gary Niemand
Gary Niemand  
TERAJAGREN:
I have done my backtesting on the expertMAMA with optimization that is built into the MT5 platform and have let it run with the same criteria on a demo account and have found it to be suprisingly profitable. But before i go throw money into a project that is half tested would like to know if there is any odvious issues that im not addressing as it seems a bit to easy and i know the game does change in live trading but has anyone made money off a simple expertMAMA. My settings were for the EUR/USD BACKTESTING OVER 30 MONTHS , LEVERAGE 1:200 INITIAL DEPOSIT $200 , EXECUTION NORMAL WITH EVERY TICK, AND HAVE ATTACHED THE VARIABLES THAT I USED.
Hi, I too am in a similar scenario..... the profits  just seem too good to be true! Have you made any progress on this?
To add comments, please log in or register