How can I get my charts to stop freezing??

Hi all. My charts are freezing up on me while my EA is running, even though the price continues to change in the Market Watch section of MT4. I currently have 4 MT4's running, so perhaps that is the cause? As you can imagine, this is a big problem. I have turned off my screen saver...could that be what is causing it? I have a very fast computer with a fast processor and over 500RAM, so am at a loss. Thanks everyone for the help!!

Matt

Do you have the same expert running on the 4 mts that are running?
Are the 4 mt's that are running from the same broker or are they all different ?
If they are all from the same broker then that maybe the prob...
There is a post called How can I trade Several Accounts or Several Crosses? a few posts back that also may help...

Are the 4 mt's that are running from the same broker or are they all different ?
There is a post called How can I trade Several Accounts or Several Crosses? a few posts back that also may help...

I think I found it....My screensaver seems to be the culprit. Last night I turned it off and woke up to no problems. So lets cross our fingers....

Thanks for the help!

Matt

I think I found it....My screensaver seems to be the culprit. Last night I turned it off and woke up to no problems. So lets cross our fingers....

Thanks for the help!

Matt

This is the miracle of Software, Matt. I hope that your screensaver is a nice one. :-))

Klaus

Matt, we investigate now your situation
Reason: