i need a contact to a help desk or help desk

need password for my metatrader 4

pauls42: need password for my metatrader 4

You registered 2 hours ago and posted this now, so I am assuming you are referring to the password for a trading account and not the MQL5 Community account.

So, for that you will need to contact your broker—the financial institution with whom you established your trading account.

I have Metatrader 4 and 5 installed on my computer. Both of them are stuck or frozen. Charts are not moving or updating. 
I made sure that the terminal path was was not being blocked by the firewall. 
I’ve uninstalled and re-installed both platforms on my computer. I’ve rescanned several times to try and get a better connection point. 
Nothing seems to work and I have no idea what to try anymore. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

joel jacobson #: Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Log in with your broker provided account number and password. Or create a demo account with your broker.

William Roeder #:

Log in with your broker provided account number and password. Or create a demo account with your broker.

I have a Demo account with MetaQuotes and a Demo with my broker and neither one works. 

joel jacobson #:
I have a Demo account with MetaQuotes and a Demo with my broker and neither one works. 

Demo accounts may be expired (the brokers are allowing us to have demo accounts for limited time only).
So, if it is the case - open the other demo account (and do not forget to connect your Metatrader to demo accounts).

If it is still does not work for you so you have some issue with your computer and/or your internet.

joel jacobson #:
Please post a screenshot to illustrate your issue.

I did get a compatibility error when I ran the troubleshooter for Windows 11.  Supposedly Windows 11 works with MT4 / MT5.  So I’m going to try and find a new download for MT4/5 for Windows 11 if that’s possible. 
Reason: