Script language

To add comments, please log in or register
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
hello
I am new to this program and try to evaluate this now - have a little knowledge to Wealth-lab and TS. My problem here (not beeing a programmer) is that I find the language a bit more differcult that the ones of TS and WL.

I want to get up to speed asap, in the eval. period so I was wondering whether anyone could tell me what sciptlanguage (perl, eiffel etc) or programming language (VBS, Pascal) expert advisors are based on. Then I can get in-depth knowledge by a book or not the net.

Thanks in advance

Lars
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
Hi,
If you go to MetaTrader 4:
"The MetaTrader 4 DataFeed API interface is distributed together with MetaTrader 4 and can be found in the API directory. The MetaTrader 4 DataFeed API interface and examples of its use are distributed as open source with the source code of the interface in C++ language."
Good luck!
Vlad
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
hello Vlad
Thanks for the answer, but you misunderstand me.. I am NOT talking about your API´s. I am talking about what language (if any) the "Expert advisors" are based on.
The answer could enable me to get upto speed a lot faster than your doc.

Wbr
Lars
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
Hi Lars,
MetaTraders are using own language based on C++.
MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL 4) is a new built-in language for programming trading strategies. This language allows the creation of your own Expert Advisors that render the trade process management automatic and are perfectly suitable for implementing your own trade strategies. Also, with the help of MQL 4 you can create your own Custom Indicators, Scripts and Libraries of functions.
https://www.mql5.com/en/code
"Expert Sample"
Vlad
To add comments, please log in or register