What is the best approach to avoid getting my EA cracked ?

Some people are using msimg32.dll file to crack my Ea , I am using a web based licensing system (not on mql market) but now it's been cracked using the msimg dll file...

Does anybody know if there is a way to avoid that crack ? 

Or does anybody know how that crack works ? Or how msimg dll by passes the security? I can probably come up with a solution if I know what that file actually does? 

I will highly appreciate If someone  more experienced in mql has some comments on best approach to follow for avoiding the system from getting cracked using this msimg file ?

msimg32.dll seems to be a system file of Windows which is most probably not made to crack any running software.

The ex5 and ex4 file cannot be decompiled (other than 10 years ago) so even this is save.

The only way to 'crack' your EA is by analysing the trade history.

Carl Schreiber #:

msimg32.dll seems to be a system file of Windows which is most probably not made to crack any running software.

The ex5 and ex4 file cannot be decompiled (other than 10 years ago) so even this is save.

The only way to 'crack' your EA is by analysing the trade history.

I know msimg32 is a system file , and maybe the the file that assist in cracking is something else , but the name of that file is msimg32.dll

Secondly you said something about ex4 ex5 being non decompile-able  , I agree with you , but In my Original Post I never said  anything about decompiling.....

And lastly you said the only way to crack EA is to analyze the trade history , sadly you are absolutely wrong about this....... There are a bunch of different methods to crack ex4 ex5 file (I am talking about cracking , not decompiling ) one of those methods is this file called "msimg32.dll" which is most widely used these days.....

People in this community almost feel offended when someone speaks about cracking , and start posting that it's impossible, or there is no proof.... and what not....
But everybody knows that ex4 ex5 files are being cracked , and turning a blind eye to this is not gonna solve the problem.....
3 of my products have been cracked , and I have even seen products from "Market" section getting cracked by using same msimg32 method..... 
We can't pretend that it's not happening when this is a serious problem..... 

That brings me back to my original question , I would highly appreciate if someone can shed some light on how we can avoid getting our products cracked , msimg32 method is most common these days and if there is a possibility that someone knows how this hack works then maybe we can come up with a method to avoid this hack .....

PS: Please  stay away from this post if you believe that the cracking is impossible , because everybody knows it's possible and products are being cracked left and right , I am only looking for like minded people who have something positive to contribute to this post 

Edward Arads Wlash #:

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to define precisely what you mean by "cracking".

I also consider it to be the same as decompiling and I am sure that many think the same.

Edward Arads Wlash #:

Secondly you said something about ex4 ex5 being non decompile-able  , I agree with you , but In my Original Post I never said  anything about decompiling.....

And lastly you said the only way to crack EA is to analyze the trade history , sadly you are absolutely wrong about this....... There are a bunch of different methods to crack ex4 ex5 file (I am talking about cracking , not decompiling ) one of those methods is this file called "msimg32.dll" which is most widely used these days.....
I agree with Keith you need to say what you mean by cracked
Also how do you know your products have been cracked as you say ? 

Keith Watford #:

Maybe it would be a good idea for you to define precisely what you mean by "cracking".

I also consider it to be the same as decompiling and I am sure that many think the same.

By cracking I meant : 
Let say there is a product in mql market section , someone would then crack the product in such a way that people who didn't buy the product from mql market will be able to use the product.... Cracker/hacker/thief will simply give people a file of the same product along with msimg32.dll file and anybody who has access to those files will be able to use that product without purchasing 

I am sure that the decompilation isn't involved in this and it's almost impossible to decompile ex4 and ex5 files these days, because if it was decompiled then there is no need for the msimg32.dll (I know there is also a file with same name in windows system files the one along with cracked file might be  something else , just the name is similar )

Paul Anscombe #:
I agree with Keith you need to say what you mean by cracked
Also how do you know your products have been cracked as you say ? 
Because the same products have been available for free and sometimes dirt cheap price on some sites , I am not gonna name any site or any products here , but the thing is there are telegram groups and sites that sell these cracked products, for example if a product costs 500$ here on mql market the same product will be available on these sites or groups for 25$ , which is a bad news for me as a developer.... I don't  sell products on mql market but sell it directly , cuz I thought maybe my system will be more secure but unfortunately I was overestimating myself or maybe underestimating those hackers.....

I did quite alot of research on this msimg32.dll vulnerability, but I couldn't find anything substantial, so I thought maybe someone here has had experience in dealing with this vulnerability and a possible solution for this 

If you sell your EA it via the market the product is bound to the computer it has been bought and it can't be copied to other pcs.

Edward Arads Wlash #:
Because the same products have been available for free and sometimes dirt cheap price on some sites , I am not gonna name any site or any products here , but the thing is there are telegram groups and sites that sell these cracked products, for example if a product costs 500$ here on mql market the same product will be available on these sites or groups for 25$ , which is a bad news for me as a developer.... I don't  sell products on mql market but sell it directly , cuz I thought maybe my system will be more secure but unfortunately I was overestimating myself or maybe underestimating those hackers.....

I did quite alot of research on this msimg32.dll vulnerability, but I couldn't find anything substantial, so I thought maybe someone here has had experience in dealing with this vulnerability and a possible solution for this 

To break your points down:

Cracked - we still don't know what you mean but, I think that you are inferring in some way that changing the msimsg32.dll allows people to use products from the MT4/5 Market Place - there is no evidence of this that I know of, and even if it was true, your products are not via the market place so it wouldn't apply to you.

The sites you elude to are mostly scams, I've even seen complete copies of the entire Market section offering all the products. At best you would be paying for a demo version that is available free but most of the time you will get nothing at all just scammed.  I have successfully had two of these sites closed down. 

The closed groups that sell reduced priced copies of the Market place software - I have seen some of that BUT what they are doing is taking a product and reselling a single activation each time, so you won't get upgrades, you can install it only once ever and worse still you have to give them access to your machine to install it... not many people would be willing to put up with that. A market place seller can protect themselves to a degree by not giving too many activations for the product.

You say yourself that you did a lot of research on this dll thing but found no evidence, so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you are really curious go buy a copy of your software from one of these sites and see what you get... if you really get your software then you need to change how you are protecting it, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with the dll - but do let us know the outcome

Carl Schreiber #:
If you sell your EA it via the market the product is bound to the computer it has been bought and it can't be copied to other pcs.

yes thats the general consensus,  but I have seen almost 60% of the top market products in telegram groups and previously mentioned websites for a dirtcheap price , I can name those products but I dont really want to name any of those products 

Arad S #:

yes thats the general consensus,  but I have seen almost 60% of the top market products in telegram groups and previously mentioned websites for a dirtcheap price , I can name those products but I dont really want to name any of those products 

But please listen what Paul and Carl are saying to you, these products and versions are pure scam, they are not the real things, these vendors are selling worthless things as the real thing, not the actual product.

Reason: