problem with withdrawing funds to bank cards - topic keep being removed with no solution.

Hesham Ahmed Kamal Barakat  

Hey guys,

Since Feb and people have been writing about funds not being able to be transferred to their bank cards.

Instead of owners of this site fixing the problem, they keep on deleting the topics that mention anything about this matter.

if you have this problem, please contact me through my personal contact means under my profile. As we have to find away to deal with them for not fixing the problem or finding a solution for us to get our funds.

This topic will be deleted just like the ones before it. So hurry and message me. We have to find a way to get our hard earned funds.

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu  
If we are being sincere, it obvious it not something mql wants to fix or perhaps excluded for their own reasons. Check the forum, some complaints, date back to some years back and nothing changed. Not even an article on the type of card that works etc 

There is the occasional argument that bank withdrawal is working for some banks, but that fishy at best, if I could used Card A and B to pay(Mastercard or visa) why is it when it comes to withdrawal it suddenly develops a problem that I would need to contact the bank? (banks would give assurances that everything is fine).

Make due with what is available, and save yourself the stress.
Paul Anscombe  
Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
If we are being sincere, it obvious it not something mql wants to fix or perhaps excluded for their own reasons. Check the forum, some complaints, date back to some years back and nothing changed. Not even an article on the type of card that works etc 

There is the occasional argument that bank withdrawal is working for some banks, but that fishy at best, if I could used Card A and B to pay(Mastercard or visa) why is it when it comes to withdrawal it suddenly develops a problem that I would need to contact the bank? (banks would give assurances that everything is fine).

Make due with what is available, and save yourself the stress.
Not all banks allow payments to cards. 
I have two cards from same bank one allowed the other not. Both are Mastercard
It is not a black and white situation 

Hesham Ahmed Kamal Barakat  

Actually what Thank-god Avwerosuoghene is saying has lot of truth to it.

Unfortunately when you come to some work ethics that don't stand to normal work ethic standards. You do come to hit your head a against a wall.

The biggest problem here is not just coming across a bad work ethics but rather, huge problem with honesty. If honesty existed, it would have at least saved us so much time go back and forth and so many days wasted trying to figure out why things are not going the right way, thinking that the problem is on your side.

Here is another example, I will give a summery of what's going on with the customer support desk. As to make things short for you guys to read.

Me:

1- I send a request saying all my bank cards from 5 different regions, not countries, but regions are not working.

Help Desk:(3 days later)

2- There is no restrictions on transferring your money, it must be a problem with your bank cards.

Me:

3- Really, 5 different regions bank cards have a problem? you really think so? 4 cards (Turkey), 3 cards (Egypt), 1 card (Saint Martin), 1 card (USA) and 1 card (Canada).

Help Desk:(same day)

4- Maybe try less amount than $1000

Me:

5- I really don't think the amount has anything to do with it, but i will try just to prove it.

6- As i have said, amount has nothing to do with it. Tried $500, $100 and even $20. No go!

Help Desk:(same day)

7- Try different way of transfer the money, maybe Money Transfer.

Now that's what i am talking about. After how many days writing to them, and how many days trying different cards. They don't fix the problem, rather they through you at something else.

Sergey Golubev  
Hesham Ahmed Kamal Barakat #:

Actually what Thank-god Avwerosuoghene is saying has lot of truth to it.

Unfortunately when you come to some work ethics that don't stand to normal work ethic standards. You do come to hit your head a against a wall.

Do you remember your aggressive posts with full of lie (your aggressive lie) which I deleted from one thread in past?
It is about ethics (your ethics).
So, if you continue in your way - I will ban you.

-------------------------

This situation is your personal situation, and it is not related to all the forum users.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

problem with withdrawing funds to bank cards - topic keep being removed with no solution.

Eleni Anna Branou, 2022.06.05 19:16

There is no general problem with withdrawing to bank cards, most sellers can withdraw their earned funds normally, so if there is an issue with you it is personalized and you should contact the Service Desk about it.

Financial issues are solved through the Service Desk and not in the forum.

Zackery Rogahn  
Paul Anscombe #:
Not all banks allow payments to cards. 
I have two cards from same bank one allowed the other not. Both are Mastercard
It is not a black and white situation 

Agree. if it works for others but not for you, the prob is most likely with your bank. You should contact your bank and if you get a generic response that everything is fine then try using a different card instead, amigo

Mehmet Kavruk  

I can not withdraw with mastercard, and my bank is not issue. Anybody can withdraw money with mastercard or visa ?

Fernando Carreiro  
Mehmet Kavruk #:I can not withdraw with mastercard, and my bank is not issue. Anybody can withdraw money with mastercard or visa ?
Yes, I am able to withdraw from MQL5 Payments with MasterCard, Visa and PayPal without any issue. Both my MasterCard and Visa card are by Portuguese Financial Institutions.
Reason: