Download MetaTrader 5

receive Signals on Metatrader 5... No Folder.

To add comments, please log in or register
Altay23
Altay23 2015.03.31 18:14 

I want to receive Signals on Metatrader 5 but there is no "Signals" Folger in my Metatrader. And also there is no Indicators Folder. See Picture.

I looked up at all the Videos about how to receive signals but in all the videos there is already such a folder.

To connect Metatrader with mql5 I have to sign in with my mql5 account in Metatrader i guess right? 

I tried that out but nothing changes on my Metatrader Account. See picture

I am new here so it might seem obvious to you but I'd still be very thankful if someone could explain me what I'm doing wrong. 

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2015.04.01 00:05  
Altay23:

I want to receive Signals on Metatrader 5 but there is no "Signals" Folger in my Metatrader. And also there is no Indicators Folder. See Picture.

I looked up at all the Videos about how to receive signals but in all the videos there is already such a folder.

To connect Metatrader with mql5 I have to sign in with my mql5 account in Metatrader i guess right? 

I tried that out but nothing changes on my Metatrader Account. See picture

I am new here so it might seem obvious to you but I'd still be very thankful if someone could explain me what I'm doing wrong. 

Hi, if you can't see a Signals tab then it means that your broker has disabled them. You will need to contact your broker to resolve.

Altay23
Altay23 2015.04.01 11:15  
Filter:

Hi, if you can't see a Signals tab then it means that your broker has disabled them. You will need to contact your broker to resolve.

Thanks for the advice but My broker is called OptionFair and I don't think that they can enable the Signals, as I haven't read anything about it on their Website. Also They don't have Metatrader 5 to download on their Website, which is why I downloaded it from here.

But I will contact them and ask... 

Altay23
Altay23 2015.04.02 14:47  
Filter:

Hi, I called my broker but the guy told me that they have noting to do with metatrader. Is there no any other way to activate the signals?

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2015.04.02 16:01  
Altay23:

Hi, I called my broker but the guy told me that they have noting to do with metatrader. Is there no any other way to activate the signals?

No sorry, it is up to your broker to allow or disallow signals. If this broker isn't supporting them and you want to subscribe to signals then you will have to find another broker that does sorry.
Altay23
Altay23 2015.04.02 18:21  
Filter:
No sorry, it is up to your broker to allow or disallow signals. If this broker isn't supporting them and you want to subscribe to signals then you will have to find another broker that does sorry.
Okay, thanks for the help. I think I found a list of brokers that do support the Metatrader. So I either open an account on one of these Brokers or I will have to find another way to receive signals. Thanks again. :-)
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2015.04.03 01:29  
Altay23:
Okay, thanks for the help. I think I found a list of brokers that do support the Metatrader. So I either open an account on one of these Brokers or I will have to find another way to receive signals. Thanks again. :-)
You're very welcome :)
To add comments, please log in or register