Financial Operation are blocked

Good evening everyone .

I tried to make a deposit of $ 10 , however, the money I have not been credited and appeared the message " Financial operations are blocked ."

Can anyone help me .

Thank You.

Regards, Sam .

Contact Service Desk.

We cannot help you.

Regards 

Matija14:

Contact Service Desk.

We cannot help you.

Regards 

Thank you for your response. I have contact service desk.

I have made two deposits and I did it with two different debit cards. Perhaps this is the reason.

I hope can solve.

Regards, Sam.

SamFisher:

Thank you for your response. I have contact service desk.

I have made two deposits and I did it with two different debit cards. Perhaps this is the reason.

I hope can solve.

Regards, Sam.

I think this is the main reason to blocked the operation. Not only here, I faced same problem in the forex broker also, if we use different payment methods / different cards for transactions in the same account, this issue create a diplomatic problem, that's why suggested to use single method / card for transaction in one account. Thanks.

nirob76:
Penso che questa sia la ragione principale per bloccato l'operazione. Non solo qui, ho affrontato lo stesso problema nel broker forex anche, se usiamo diversi metodi di pagamento / diverse carte per operazioni lo stesso account, il problema di creare un problema diplomatico, è per questo che ha suggerito di utilizzare solo metodo / carta per la transazione in un conto. Grazie.
Hello nairob.

I also think that this is the reason that only one card was empty, so I preferred to use the other. However I contacted the service desk.
How quickly answers the service desk?

Regards, Sam

I had similar problem, helpdesk answered and fixed problem within 48h. Reason for my blocking was that I was using VPS, and logged in to mql5.com from there during deposit of funds. So, from mql5.com perspective it looked like I was located in different country than couple of minutes ago. Therefore they have blocked all financial operations due to fact that my account could be stolen.

Dr.Trader:
Ho avuto un problema simile, helpdesk risposto e problema risolto entro 48h. Motivo per il mio blocco era che stavo usando VPS, e registrato per mql5.com da lì durante deposito di fondi. Quindi, dal punto di vista mql5.com sembrava che era situato in un paese diverso da quello paio di minuti fa. Quindi hanno bloccato tutte le operazioni finanziarie a causa di fatto che il mio account può essere rubato.
Hello Dr.Trader

Thanks for your response.

I unfortunately do not have a connection with a static address, but I have a connection with dynamic address, so every time I log change the source.

Is there any way to solve the problem of the connection with dynamic address?

Thank you all for participating in this discussion and for the help you are providing me.

Regards, Sam.

SamFisher:
Hello nairob.

I also think that this is the reason that only one card was empty, so I preferred to use the other. However I contacted the service desk.
How quickly answers the service desk?

Regards, Sam

Friend, So far I know, service desk is very active and possible to get feed back very soon, Its depending how serious your issue and presentation. Yesterday I had send a complain regrading account banned notification problem and within hour they replied me and solved the problem. So, send your issue with nice presentation to service desk and wait at least 24 hours and then knock again if necessary. 

N.B. Go to your profile setting option, then security, then Binding to IP Address and unmark last two option to avoid proxy change problem. Thanks.

nirob76:

Amico, Finora ne so, service desk è molto attiva e possibile per ottenere feed back molto presto, la sua seconda di come grave il problema e la presentazione. Ieri ho avuto inviare un reclamo declassamento conto vietato problema di notifica ed entro un'ora mi hanno risposto e risolto il problema. Quindi, invia il tuo problema con una bella presentazione di service desk e attendere almeno 24 ore e poi battere di nuovo se necessario.

NB Vai al tuo profilo opzione, quindi la sicurezza impostazione, quindi Binding di indirizzo IP e deselezionare ultimi due possibilità per evitare problemi cambiamento proxy. Grazie.

Beacause of you for your help.

Greetins, Sam.

Reason: