From theory to practice - page 237

ILNUR777:
You do it first, and then ponder whether or not to tell you about it. You admitted yourself a page earlier that you don't have anything.

Not a niggle, but a grail - yes, there really isn't, and there never will be. And there won't be millions. Of that I am absolutely convinced.

But working systems were, are and probably will be.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, there is no grail, and there never will be. And there won't be millions. Of that I am absolutely convinced.

By grail I meant a working TS. No one was discussing the tablecloth. It's not interesting, you have it, you don't. You're talking about nothing.

ILNUR777:
Under the grail I meant a working TS. The tablecloth of samobranka was not discussed. It's not interesting, you have it, you don't have it. You're talking about nothing.

I wrote about the grail. Read it again.

A working system is not very difficult at all. Unless you're dreaming of lemons.) And a lot of people need lemons from 10 quid.))

By the way, not a bad strategy to drain 5 for 10 quid and then get a hundred. But if you lose with us - it's equated to a catastrophe of universal proportions.))). But this is for forex-dtc, where I now do not even have a depot.))

Alexander_K2:

Open the signal - good for you and good for people.

First of all, I can't, because I'm not a MT. Secondly, do I need it?

Third: I have only 3-5 futures in the pool at this price. The question - what and who will be bought / sold by my "signalers"? Forex and FORTS are two big differences.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A working system is not very difficult at all. Unless you're dreaming of lemons.) And a lot of people need lemons from 10 quid.))

By the way, not a bad strategy to drain 5 for 10 quid and then get a hundred. But if you lose with us - it's equated to a catastrophe of universal proportions.))). But it's for the forex-dtc, where I now do not even have a depot.)).

I see, you have already said a lot about your abilities, even with this post. Let's cross it off the list.

ILNUR777:
I see, you've already said a lot about your abilities, even with this post. Let's cross it off the list.

What's wrong with you? So many smart posts, and it turns out it's all for naught. And we thought... Well, sit quietly then, keep quiet and listen. )) And eat what you can get.)

Once again, for those who do not understand, if you do not want millions, then a working system is not difficult to build. A_K2 came and did it in a month, from scratch.))

And another axiom, from me - any sensible strategy in the market will work and make a profit. What kind of profit? - This is another question.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, not a bad strategy to drain 5 for 10 quid and then get a hundred. But if you lose with us - it's equated to a catastrophe of universal proportions.))). But it's for Forex DC, where I don't even have a deposit now.))

О! Dream!!!

Otherwise I think the system just doesn't know how to make money

and certainly not a working one.

//not a bad strategy to dump 5 for 10 quid - YEAH, VERY GOOD

ILNUR777:
Oh yes! How to live now, the world has learned the truth. Pardon me of course, but your posts have only added more doubt that you know what you're talking about, just like K2. And your correspondence with him is looking more and more like a competition. Who's more likely to blab about a grail they don't have.)) Personal IMHO, of course, which you naturally and legitimately don't give a shit about.

it's been obvious for a long time, so it's not even interesting to discuss :) there's that type of person

Well, what, to sit in retirement, not enough communication, you can invent a legend and fiercely defend it ... the same position

ILNUR777:
You make me laugh)))). Conspiracy nuts)))). How do you trash something that wasn't even here.

I just thought I was getting banned and Jura warned me, like.

I'm laughing myself now)))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Not a niggle, but a grail - yes, there really isn't, and there never will be. And there won't be millions. Of that I am absolutely convinced.

Yes there will be, you're in the fund, so you clearly understand what a basic asset and so on...

Reason: