Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 13

nuss_nk:
I have the same problem!
I created a ticket few days ago. No reply.

I got the following reply from them:

Unfortunately, PayPal is temporary unavailable due to technical issues. We are working on fixing it. Please try again later or use another payment system.

We are sorry for inconvenience.

I had read elsewhere may take a couple of weeks to fix. 

Very difficult to contact. I deposited 25 dollars and still didn't get into my account.
From 13/08/2019
Files:

Where is Paypal? This needs to be fixed like YESTERDAY. MQL5's reputation is on the line here if you continue to collect money from users and not pay the developers/sellers. 

I cannot use Webmoney OR ePayments as a method of withdrawing. Does not allow USA residents to use their systems. 

homebase:

I deposited $80 usd into my account via Debit/credit card as I have done many times before... The money was taken out of my Bank Account BUT has not shown up in my MQL5 account.

Can an Administrator from MQL5 please investigate?

You need to use the "Contacts & Requests" option at the bottom of the site in order to get a response from them. 

anandbudhi07:
Ive just deposited funds in my account I just want to know when i get actual amount to trade

This is a site to buy products, not a broker site. You deposit to your BROKER for trading. <Deleted>

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article MQL5.community Payment System is published:

Author: MetaQuotes

Please add payoneer.com as withdraw method

Bitcoin ?

Hello, there: 

Any news regarding the payment issues we are experiencing regarding deposits to account and payment of services?

It is very disconcerting to say the least that Metaquotes is giving the impression (intentional or not) to it's users that is is merely collecting money from purchases and unable or unwilling to make their deposited funds unavailable to them for purchases.

Even more so is the problem of the developers like me who have thousands of dollars sitting in metaquotes hands and no way to withdraw it into paypal or any other account as I have done in the past. This certainly raises some 'trust' issues with Metaquotes.

I was just about to begin recording a program to teach mql5 coding to help those that want to be developers for the metaquotes mql5 community but this certainly has brought all future plans involving metaquotes to a full stop.

If metaquotes has some internal payment system problem they are desperately trying to fix they need to come out and say so.

Remaining silent on the subject only re-enforces the fear and distrust that is developing.

If any one knows the real reason why this has happened please comment on that ..

If this is not resolved within a week I will have no choice but to make my products available through some means other than the mql5 market.

I have... like the rest of you... opened a ticket with them on the matter but have not heard  anything as of yet. The service desk say it's hours 06:00gmt-15:30gmt.. which is 1am-10:30 am where I live. WHY???

A company that provides software and services that are available 24/7 for purchase and use around the globe should NEVER close their service desk. This only re-enforces in my mind how limited metaquotes is on resources.

Perhaps they will get this problem resolved soon but I have no confidence in them at this time to do what's right.

Let's all hope they surprise us and take care of their customers and developers. Pip Pip.. Jimdandy

James Hodges:

It is very disconcerting to say the least that Metaquotes is giving the impression (intentional or not) to it's users that is is merely collecting money from purchases and unable or unwilling to make their deposited funds unavailable to them for purchases.

Even more so is the problem of the developers like me who have thousands of dollars sitting in metaquotes hands and no way to withdraw it into paypal or any other account as I have done in the past. This certainly raises some 'trust' issues with Metaquotes.

I was just about to begin recording a program to teach mql5 coding to help those that want to be developers for the metaquotes mql5 community but this certainly has brought all future plans involving metaquotes to a full stop.

If metaquotes has some internal payment system problem they are desperately trying to fix they need to come out and say so.

Remaining silent on the subject only re-enforces the fear and distrust that is developing.

If any one knows the real reason why this has happened please comment on that ..

If this is not resolved within a week I will have no choice but to make my products available through some means other than the mql5 market.

I have... like the rest of you... opened a ticket with them on the matter but have not heard  anything as of yet. The service desk say it's hours 06:00gmt-15:30gmt.. which is 1am-10:30 am where I live. WHY???

A company that provides software and services that are available 24/7 for purchase and use around the globe should NEVER close their service desk. This only re-enforces in my mind how limited metaquotes is on resources.

Perhaps they will get this problem resolved soon but I have no confidence in them at this time to do what's right.

Let's all hope they surprise us and take care of their customers and developers. Pip Pip.. Jimdandy

It seems it will be available soon :) 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page29#comment_13179445

Reason: