Help me find a profitable advisor - page 5

Татьяна Севостьянова:
Hello, can you help me find a profitable Expert Advisor, preferably free, I am a novice algotrader and all the Expert Advisors that I have seen, all pour. I am a beginner and all the EAs I have come across are leaking.)
I have a non-drainable one on my wall, you can watch the tests. I can do it for a good reward.) I am not a novice algotrader, so gifts are not cheap)

Sergey Golubev:

Here is anExpert Advisor -Jupiter M for MetaTrader 4

And this is what I traded (not backtest) on demo for one day (report is in attachment):

And this is the same, two days of trading on demo (not backtest), settings and report in attachment.

Files:

альмир мир:
In my case, I have three of them on one account on different pairs and on the first leg they collectively use less than 0.5% of the deposit.
The difference between working and earning is obvious. In the long term the mathematical expectation is 0 - spread

Sergey Golubev:

And this is the same, two days of trading on the demo (not the backtest), settings and report in the attache.

Already three days of trading with it:

Files:

There are more for MT5 EAs, there are in the forum threads source with full explanation of how to trade, settings found with cloud, trading on multiple brokers.

And I dug just a little, but if you dug there in KodaBase for a month you may find a lot of good stuff there. And it can be improved upon in Freelance.

I've been looking closely at everything new in CodaBase for a year now, trying to analyse and see if the EA is suitable for me or if it needs to be improved, how to improve, etc.

And you say that there is nothing in CodaBase ...

Sergey Golubev:

I've been looking closely at everything new in CodaBase for a year now, trying to analyse and see if the EA is suitable for me or if it needs to be improved, how to improve, etc.

Because it's work, and people want freebies)

I am also a novice algotrader in the sense that I just want to try it. Four months with my hands, and finally I want to try a robot. I don't get it. Is everyone here looking for a robot that makes trades every minute? How can I earn something in one day? Maybe it's more logical to analyse the financial results of large movements and look through the periods of months or quarters? Or am I fundamentally misunderstanding algotrading in general?

Maxim Romanov:
Yes, they work, but to work and to earn are different things. In the long term, the expectation is 0 - the spread.
When you take a profit, you take it and start a new one. in the long term you trade long term. i.e. i put a spread equal to the average spread, if you take a pair with a fixed spread and it has a 2p or 20p spread, then i take a spread of 4p or 40p. you give half of the profit, but the profit is stable.

Sergey Golubev:

I'm looking at it too. Are there any decent error handlers for 4ka? That do something, not spam in case of an error with messages that no one will read.
Reason: