MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 121

pro_:

On the subject of programmatic relocation, do something about it. It worked before the 556.

There should be a fix in the next build by now.

We wrote a whole verification expert for the label object

Question for the developers. Will the events onTrade and onTradeTransaction be implemented?

stringo:

There should already be a fix in the next build.

We have written a whole test examiner for the tag object

Thank you. The main thing is not even that it (fix) is in the next build. The main thing is that you are working on it and the problem is in the spotlight. We can not see from here which problems you are aware of and which you are not, so we talk about them more than once. I hope you do not have a problem with it.

swab:
Question for developers: Will the events onTrade and onTradeTransaction be implemented?
Unknown yet. They probably will be.

pro_:

That's why we talk about them more than once. I hope you don't have a problem with that.
We sometimes ask to repeat a problem several times ourselves. So that we don't have to scroll back and see the problem in front of us.

Wahoo:

It goes like this...

By the way. You're looking for errors in the wrong place. The quadruple errors are described in the MQL4\Libraries\stdlib.mq4 library file

stringo:
We sometimes ask to repeat the problem ourselves several times. So as not to leaf through the discussion backwards, but to see the problem in front of us.

Then we're on the same page. That's good.
Then let me say again about ObjectFind . I noticed that while the object is in the main window (0) ObjectFind works fine, when the object is moved to a sub-window (this is an option in my indicator) ObjectFind fails to find it. Doesn't matter to me, I'll try a workaround, but still.

stringo:
By the way. You're looking at the wrong errors. The quadruple errors are described in MQL4\Libraries\stdlib.mq4 library file

I have taken this from the MT5 documentation section so far.

Are the MT4 error codes going to be brought in line with the MT5 codes? Or vice versa, or combined...

swab:
Question for the developers: will the events onTrade and onTradeTransaction be implemented?
stringo:
Not known yet. They probably will.
Ugh. That would be good. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Wahoo:

I have taken this from the MT5 documentation section so far.

Are the MT4 error codes going to be brought in line with the MT5 codes? Or vice versa, or combined...

No. It will not do it completely.

Make separate mqh for fives and fours for error handling. But name them the same and lay down the same semantics.

Reason: