MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 109

As the compiler has become tougher, there is a need for a more extended version of the IndicatorCounted() statement , with the ability to get data not only for the current financial instrument, but also for any other instrument.

Will this be possible?

ForexMoneyMaker:

As the compiler has become tougher, there is a need for a more extended version of the IndicatorCounted() statement , with the ability to get data not only for the current financial instrument, but also for any other instrument.

Will it be possible to do this?

The IndicatorCounted() function was originally a crutch. Those who has programmed indicators in three, will understand what I mean.

In five, we have found an elegant solution with parameter prev_calculated and return of the number of calculated bars in function OnCalculate. And this solution has now moved to the new four

I observe an interesting moment.

I run the EA, it opens orders, but they are not shown on the chart. I updated to 556th build, the same thing. I would rather have it every once in a while, sometimes it shows them, sometimes it doesn't.

OS 8.1, build 556

stringo:

PS. By the way, you can solve the problem with a little blood.

You form an array of structures of the old format and, as before, pass this array to the DLL. Which will not need to be rewritten either

Thank you! I will do so for already developed products. This, by the way, will solve the compatibility problem, i.e. it will allow the EA to work in both build 509 and the new one.

Night63:

I observe an interesting moment.

I run the EA, it opens orders, but they are not shown on the chart. I updated to 556th build, the same thing. I would rather have it every once in a while, sometimes it shows them, sometimes it doesn't.

OS 8.1, build 556

Night, look at the opening prices. They're a bit exorbitant. You must have Dist=1000.

What have you done to the text labels? Neither know their place nor can they behave.

The coordinates of all OBJ_LABELs are off, even outside the chart. Move (using the LabelMove function from the 5 examples) does not want to move, although in 555 all was normal. Move to a sub-window is impossible too - they disappear (on the list of objects, on the chart, go and find it).

Graphical objects in 556 are still created depending on the name.

ObjectFind still doesn't work if the object is in a sub-window.

valeryk:

You work for vra?))
Yeah. Quite a normal and appropriate customer. And we're neighbours. We live next door.

pro_:
What have you done to the text labels? Neither know their place nor can they behave.

The coordinates of all OBJ_LABELs are off, even outside the chart. Move (using the LabelMove function from the 5 examples) does not want to move, although in 555 all was normal. Move to a sub-window is impossible too - they disappear (on the list of objects, on the chart, go and find it).

Graphical objects in 556 are still created depending on the name.

ObjectFind still doesn't work if the object is in a sub-window.

The cool thing is that if you select them, they all jump into their place by themselves. I've already written about this, with examples and pictures.

VOLDEMAR:

And the directories in MQL are not displayed in Russian

They do.

Give details

artmedia70:
The coolest thing is that if you select them, they all jump to their place by themselves. I've already written about this, with examples and pictures.

Yes, I did, but the thing is that if the marker coordinate is too close to the border of the chart, and in most indicators-informers it is so, then the marker is outside the visible chart. It can be seen only if you increase the window itself or decrease the sub-window of the indicator (if the text is written along the bottom border). A double click takes it out of the chart again.
In addition, I have the ability to move objects to the sub-window in the parameters. Everything was working. Now the buttons and input fields are there and the text labels just disappear.

Indicators with text in the sub-window show nothing. (iEposure, for example)
Reason: