Help me find the Indicator - page 7

_new-rena:

He needs to read for the time being.

I don't want him to read too much.... But it is unlikely, since he is already on the forefront. After all, getting out of party politics is very expensive and long)))

A long, tortuous journey in a shroud and muddy...

pako:

Isn't that easier?

or does angina have to be treated through the arsehole?

Do you even know what you're saying? You're comparing your ass to your thumb. I'm talking about one thing, you're talking about another. Trust me......

So no one would like to comment on my problem????

So there's something to this..... okay.......

nikelodeon:

Do you even know what you're saying? You're comparing your ass to your thumb. I'm saying one thing, you're saying another. Trust me......

So no one wants to comment on my problem????

So there's something to this..... Okay.......

there's one thing to say here... your robot is plum xD and there's no point in fitting it to the story...

No I have an indicator that has only 100 variants. and at any moment you can find the parameter that is earning at the moment. So the task is to find the one that started earning........ here and now. Better tell me how to implement it programmatically?

nikelodeon:
You should use this set of parameters until you hit a losing trade or series of losing trades - it's up to you if you want. So the task is to find the one that started earning........ here and now. Better tell me how to implement this programmatically?

Yes simple, if there are only 100 variants:

1. Create 100 variants of input parameters.

2. Cycle through the bars and mark the signals for all variants (another cycle) and then consider what is reached first - stop/profit/ oncoming signal.

3. Count the number of points in each trade, count the number of losing trades in a row.

4. The first positive deal after a series of losses is what you need. Fix a set of parameters.

Then use this set of parameters until you encounter a losing deal or a series of losing trades - this is what you want.

nikelodeon:
No, I have an indicator that has only 100 variants. and you can find the one that is earning at any given moment. So the task is to find the one that started earning........ here and now. Better tell me how to implement it programmatically?

I read that somewhere,

Try googling "Automatic choice of strategy" by typing

See the indicator here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page1

Maybe this will also help.

LuRAS:

See the indicator here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122468/page1

Maybe this will also help.

Want to ban for decompiling. I can help.

Vinin:

Would you like to be banned for decompiling. I can help.

Sorry

Frostr:
Help in finding an indicator.
Maybe someone has seen or worked with this one....

I need an indicator that opens in a separate window, something like "Monitoring" with virtual deals (specified in the indicator)

which shows on the history what would happen if I opened these deals (specified in the indicator)

in a separate window, I need a strip of balance and funds.....

a kind of history monitoring, but with NOT real trades...

If you don't have one, you'll have to learn how to write indicators....

I wrote you (to your doubles) in 2011 that such an indicator was created in Omega Tradestation with tick history for many years.

But since there are many working pairs of currencies USD EUR GBP JPY CHF AUD CAD SEK SGD NZD 45 (NOK and DKK are absent) this indicator is too cumbersome even for Omega Tradestation

cumbersome even for Omega Tradestation.

For metatrader, a similar indicator can be implemented only for one-minute trades or any other time series, it is convenient to display the results of virtual trades in the form of a table.

and the equity line shows the historical change of virtual balance by close prices . The current financial result on the deposit and on pairs is fixed by ticks and

displayed in the form of a table

I would never buy it for free as it is a very complex indicator.

Reason: