Help me find the Indicator - page 2

i think i've been shaved here.... I guess I'll just try to write it myself...

No, the thing is, my turkey's half-filled. I.e. it plummets and then bang and starts to fill up. So I want to track virtual trades and as soon as I see that it started to gain, I start working on it at once.... I want to do something like this...

To be able to control the system like this. Cross the entry point on the system.

If there is an indicator that will show the virtual balance of the indjikator. It would be much more convenient to make choices.... what do you think?

I have long expressed a similar idea, but unfortunately I have not found anyone like-minded.

Can someone advise how to organize the selection of indicator parameters so that the tester itself found areas of intersection of the red line and the balance.... how to do it with the tester????

And with this kind of optimisation, with this principle of searching for parameters. I think it will be possible to earn 2-3 trades even on wagons and they will definitely be in the black....

I'm already halfway there xD

If you don't want to share the indicator, let's help write it....

here i've already started...

Let's assume the green line is the balance, now we need another red line that will show the total profit or loss from fictitious trades and will be subtracted or added to our green line....

here is the tricky part)) how to calculate the profit or loss from the history?

Suppose we have a deal, for example, buy, time of deal is known, price is known, lot is known ... How do we calculate profit by history?)))

Frostr:

If you don't want to share the indicator, let's help write it....

here i've already started...

Let's assume the green line is the balance, now we need another red line that will show the total profit or loss from fictitious trades and will be subtracted or added to our green line....

here is the tricky part)) how to calculate the profit or loss from the history?

Suppose we have a deal, for example, buy, time of deal is known, price is known, lot is known ... How should we calculate the profit based on the history?)

The deal should be represented as a separate line on the indicator. Suppose the Bai - 0, Sell - 1

Take your time, the theme is very good. Learn the language and write quietly.

I will suggest a course of action, because it all has already passed.

If I do not notice the continuation of the topic - write in person and be sure to continue further

_new-rena:
To start a trade, you need to draw lines on the indicator. Let's say BAI is 0, SELL is 1.
not.... you need a common line from trades (sell and buy) I mean the chart window.... but I don't know exactly in the code, maybe for each trade a different buffer should be done...

Frostr:
not.... we need a common line from trades (buy and sell) I mean the chart window.... but i don't know exactly in the code, maybe for each trade i need to make a separate buffer...
and in vain.... In this case, your task will not find a visual solution. The indicator will not be clear.

1. Order-Buy(open price = 1.300) lot = 0.01;
    2. Current price - opening price * trade's lot = profit/loss?
    3. (Ask - 1.300) *0.01 = profit
    4. Here it seems possible to get the second red line (profit + - Balance) it should somehow work with each tick of history O_o
Reason: