Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 24

A post not in English has been deleted.

pls can anyone help me with an answer to the this question///

if i dont set a Stop Loss,,, say stop loss =0  and i choose classic trailing stop...  what would happen..

It is very simple to try...

Good day Mr. Nafrianto,
Do you know when or have any plans to make this EA available for the MetaTrader 5 platform. I’ve used your EA on the MetaTrader 4 platform and I loved it and I would love to use it on the MetaTrader 5 platform now as well if possible. Thanks in advance for your time. 

Hello,

For Trailing Stop Keep Distance

If I put

trailing stop 50 pips

trailing stop step to 10 pips, it means that it is 10 pips away from current price or from entry point?

IN1982:

Good day Bro...I give you a 5 star super rating for your EA..it works as you coded it beautifully..but i have a little confusion,.

1. how can i set EA to lock profit as for every +5 pips, lock +3 pips..?  and how can i set it the training stop to keep the +3 pips locked ?

For this requirement, you can use only Trailing Stop 50, Trailing Step 30, Trailing Method = Step keep Distance. thx

Nehru Williams:
Good day Mr. Nafrianto,
Do you know when or have any plans to make this EA available for the MetaTrader 5 platform. I’ve used your EA on the MetaTrader 4 platform and I loved it and I would love to use it on the MetaTrader 5 platform now as well if possible. Thanks in advance for your time. 

I'll consider it. thanks.

Khov Bunkheang:

Hello,

For Trailing Stop Keep Distance

If I put

trailing stop 50 pips

trailing stop step to 10 pips, it means that it is 10 pips away from current price or from entry point?

It's away from current price.

bufferzoning:

hello there. Mr RONI

seem i have some problem here.

i seperated this EA into 2 section ... 1. only buy. 2 .. only sell

what i found out is...

my long setup has been closed with "ONLY SELL" parameter.

anyone else having this experience like me ?

please tell me what parameters did you use.

Hi sir can i request u to add martingale in ea if position is losing?.,like this ea.u can read this.pls if u can make it it is a big help.,,
Reason: