Download MetaTrader 5

Completed Seller Registration / Verification Text Not Received / Alternate contacts gets no response

To add comments, please log in or register
Kevin McMullen
Kevin McMullen 2015.01.27 05:36 

I  have completed my seller registration correctly. I hit the send sms button. It tells me sms successfully sent. But I get no text. I try til my attempts are exhausted. Then I try the contact us link. Have done this process twice now. Still no reply from you guys. So what now?

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2015.01.27 05:55  
AuthenticTrader:

I  have completed my seller registration correctly. I hit the send sms button. It tells me sms successfully sent. But I get no text. I try til my attempts are exhausted. Then I try the contact us link. Have done this process twice now. Still no reply from you guys. So what now?

Please send your request to the Service Desk. The link is in the left menu of your profile page
Kevin McMullen
Kevin McMullen 2015.01.27 06:28  
Filter:
Please send your request to the Service Desk. The link is in the left menu of your profile page
I will  do that, but isn't that what the "contact us" link does also? See the image where it shows multiple requests to the service desk:
Files:
No_SMS.png 36 kb
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2015.01.27 08:31  
AuthenticTrader:
I will  do that, but isn't that what the "contact us" link does also? See the image where it shows multiple requests to the service desk:

Yup, looks like it to me. Service Desk can get a bit overwhelmed sometimes, looks like you've been waiting for quite a few days! There are also contact phone numbers and a contact form on the MetaQuotes website, maybe give that a try? http://www.metaquotes.net/

TeamWox Groupware / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
The TeamWox Groupware helps to establish efficient cooperation within a company, increase efficiency of employees and cut expenses of an organization.
Kevin McMullen
Kevin McMullen 2015.01.27 17:11  
Filter:

Yup, looks like it to me. Service Desk can get a bit overwhelmed sometimes, looks like you've been waiting for quite a few days! There are also contact phone numbers and a contact form on the MetaQuotes website, maybe give that a try? http://www.metaquotes.net/

Hi Admin....got the code successfully received on my cell phone and followed procedure. It said "save successful, so now you guys review everything and my seller a status is a go?

Thanks again

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne 2015.01.27 23:06  
AuthenticTrader:

Hi Admin....got the code successfully received on my cell phone and followed procedure. It said "save successful, so now you guys review everything and my seller a status is a go?

Thanks again

Hi again. I'm not an admin, just a forum moderator. We don't have access to admin functions sorry but sounds like things are working out for you. Good luck
To add comments, please log in or register