Useful tips for participants in the Championships - page 10

wrestler писал (а):
Renat wrote (a):
komposter wrote (a):
Renat wrote (a):
Your login registration has been completed - please check your profile.
Looked it up - turns out I have the same situation.
Check it?

Yes, we'll do a full check now - which accounts are in incomplete state.

I have the following server information in my profile:
Server address: demo.metaquotes.ru:443
I think this is an error, because this address is not resolved and not pinged, put demo.metaquotes.NET:443 (so stated in the Rules) and everything worked.
And where did you download it from - from the metaquotes website?

Gep писал (а):

Where did you download the software from - the methaquoters' website?

Check out 'Updated build 195 of August 29: fixes and improvements'

wrestler:

I have the following server information in my profile:
Server address: demo.metaquotes.ru:443
I think this is an error, because this address is not resolved and not pinged, put demo.metaquotes.NET:443 (so specified in the Rules) and everything worked.
Yes, that's right. Wrong spelling of the page. Already corrected it. Thank you.

DEan писал (а):
Gep wrote (a):

And where did you download the software from - the methaquoters from the website?

Check out 'Updated build 195 of August 29: fixes and improvements'.

Hi.
Thanks for the info, but this program better not use - still do not know what they have screwed up in the latest version.
Let's wait, otherwise we can just get crushed at the stage of verification of the expert - they put it out at the last moment and we will not be in a hurry. The main thing is that it works on what will be used on the servers of the contenders for the title of champion.
So who will still answer me - what program (build) will be used in the championship? Au moderators and other knowledgeable people.
The best will win.

Gep:
DEan:
Gep:

Where did you get the download from - the methaquoters from the website?

Hi.
Thanks for the info, but it's better not to use this program - no telling what they'll screw up in the latest version.
Let's wait, otherwise we can just get crushed at the stage of checking the expert - they put it out at the last moment and we will not be in a hurry. The main thing is that it works on what will be used on the servers of the contenders for the title of champion.
So who will still answer me - what program (build) will be used in the championship? Au moderators and other knowledgeable people.
The best one will win.
In fact, it is best to use the latest builds - look at the number of fixes made since the official release of build 195 on July 3, 2006. And if you actively use EAs, we strongly recommend to always use the latest builds.

The 196 build will be used for the Championship (it will be officially released in a few days).

Renat писал (а):
Gep wrote (a):
DEan wrote (a):
Gep wrote (a):

And where did you download the software from - the methaquoters from the website?

Hi.
Thanks for the info, but this program better not use - still do not know what they put there in the latest version.
Let's wait, and then you can just get crushed still at the stage of verification of the expert - they put up at the last moment and we are in no hurry. The main thing is that it works on what will be used on the servers of the contenders for the title of champion.
The best will win.
In fact, it is best to use the latest builds - look at the number of fixes made since the official release of build 195 on July 3, 2006. And if you actively use EAs, we strongly recommend to always use the latest builds.

The 196 build will be used for the Championship (it will be officially released in a few days).

Hi.
So it became clear that there is no need to rush yet. As soon as the latest build and ac will come out and test it.
And the time left until the end of registration 21 days. In a week when the bill will be released remains 14.
In short, half of the experts handed in earlier will either be disqualified or will drop themselves.
Thanks for the information. It seems the rule of doing everything on the last day is not so bad.
The best will win.

Please explain to me what the new build has to do with it and how it may affect the performance of the EA.
I understand if the spreads, swaps, etc. etc. change, but the quotes are the same.

kanskigor:
Please explain to me what the new build has to do with it and how it may affect the performance of the EA.
I understand if the spreads, swaps, etc. etc. change, but the quotes are the same.
Gep is just inventing something for himself...

Oleg:

What can't anyone tell me???

AccountLeverage()

Sorry for the indiscreet question to the Championship organisers:

How will the taxation of the prize be handled (because the amount of each prize is very big):

Will each prizewinner have to pay his/her own tax? (and at what rate?) Or will it be centralized? ( i.e. taxes are already taken into account?).

It would be a shame to give up half the prize for taxes!

Reason: